My Life As The Ouran Outcast

Ouran highschool is required to make 2 transfers from across the world. Kia, and Akii are the lucky two. Their real names being Akito and Ryuuga, they have their names changed to fit their personal tastes and to be more feminine in the case of Ryuuga(Kia).

Kia was born into the gang, but noone really suspects it.

Akii was born into a rich family, always got what she said she wanted, despite her parents not having time for her.

Kia's real name should be Ryuuzakia, but since her parents wanted a boy they covered up her gender by calling her Ryuuga. Kia tells people her name is Ryuuga but to call her Ryuuzakia or Kia.

Akii is a quiet girl of 16 and is in her second year of Japanese highschool, third year of North American highschool.

Kia is loud, impulsive, and highly irrational with three distinct personalities. Kia is in her last year of Japanese middle school, whereas she is in her first year of North American highschool.

Akii is quiet, thoughtful, and unlike Kia, actually capable of rational thought.

Akii and Kia come from two completely different worlds but are the same people underneath all the differences. Watch as Kia finds Umehito Nekozawa, Hikaru Hitachiin, and Akii finds Mori, and Tamaki
  1. Ryuuga's Intro
    Kia receives her letter to Hogwarts....Ouran.
  2. Akii's Intro
  3. Tsuki's Intro
  4. Akimi's Intro
  5. First Night. - Kia
    Arrival!
  6. Akii's first night