Sequel: Dear God

Eat Your Heart Out

Betrayal And Leaving For Tour ((END))

~Two Week Later, back in California~
I had just finished unpacking my stuff into my new house, aka Zacky's house. We switched over my phone service and everything that needed to be done because fo the move. My phone started ringing.

"Hello." I said into my phone.

"Hey, its Ryan." A soft voice said ino the phone.

"What's up?" I ask as I sat down on the couch.

"Not much. Have you seen Ashley?" He asked.

"Not really since we got back." I answered. I knock came to my door. I got up and answered it. "Why?" I opened the door, revealing Harley and Cyndal standing on my porch. I let them in, signaling to them that I would be off the phone in a couple of minutes.

"Because she said she was helping you unpack." He replied.

"Oh, I haven't seen her."I said sitting back down. "When did she say she was helping me?"

"5 hours ago." He said sadly.

"Wow. I haven't seen her." I repeated, looking at the other girls.

"Ok, thanks. Bye." He said.

"Bye." I said and we hung up.

"What's up?" Harley asked.

"Ash is missing." I said leaning forward.

"Shit." Cyndal said.

~Ryan's P.O.V.~
After I hung up with Jess, I called everyone else. When I was talking to Matt, I heard a distinct giggle. I knew that giggle. I hung up on Matt and left my house. I got into my car and pullled out of the driveway, speeding down the street, towards Matt's house. I pulled into the driveway of a huge white hosue. I walked right into the house, not bothering to knock. I stayed quiet and listened. I heard grunts and groans coming from the upstairs. I followed the noise that was slowly but shurely getting louder. Finally I was outside the room where the noise was coming from. I heard and recognized the familiar sounds of Ashley's moans.

I threw open the door and a naked Matt laying on top of a naked, out of breath Ashley. They both looked towards the door with horrified looks on their faces.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!" I cried as they hurried tog et their clothes on. I ran out the door and drove to Jessica's and Zacky's house. I knocked on the door and Jess answered.

"Ryan, what's wrong?" She asked as soon as she saw my diswraght state. She pulled me inside the livingroom where Zacky, Cyndal, and Harley were at.

"Ash....." I couldn't say it. I sat down and buried my face in my hands.

"What about Ash?" Jessica asked, worry filling her soft delicate voice.

"She cheated on me." I choked out. She wrapped her arms aorund me, trying to calm me down.

"With who?" Harley asked. She moved so she was standing next to me, rubbing my back in a soothing manner.

"M-M-M-Matt." I stuttered out. Everyone in the room gasped.Harley looked like she was on the verge of tears. We all sat in silence, soaking in the news until a knock came at the door.
~End Ryan's P.O.V.~

I let go of Ryan and got up to answer the door. When I opened the door and saw Matt standing there, I tried to slam the dor in his face, but he was too strong and blocked the door from closing.

"What the hell are you doing here? I think you fucked up enough lives for one day." I said harshly, he just looked down.

"I know. I also know that Ryan is here and I need to talk to him. And I need to talkt o Harley, since I am sure she has talked to Ryan. please let me talk to them." He begged.

"I don't think they wanna talk to you right now." I snapped. "You fucking hurt them."

"I know. Please Jess." He pleaded. I could tell he really needed to talk to them.

"Come back toorrow. Maybe you can then." I snapped., He nodded and left my house. I closed the door and walked back into the living room.

"Who was is Jess?" Zacky asked coming over to me.

"Matt, he wanted to talk to them and I said no. I told him to come back later and then maybe he can. i don't want them even more upset" I said softly.

"Good idea." A second later Zacky's phone rang. He flipped it open and spoke into it. I saw the expression on his face drop and his face drained of whatever color he had in his beautiful face. He hung up and wrapped his arms around me.

"What's wrong?" I asked wrapping my arms around him, holding him close.

"Jimmy just informed me that we have to go on tour. The label is making us. We have no choice. I don't wanna go. Worst part is we are not allowed to bring anyone." He said sadly.

"Oh wow." I said as I felt tears beginning to well up in my eyes. "When do you leave?"

"In three days. They never give us any fucking notice." Zacky slightly pulled out of the embrace and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back. When we pulled apart I pulled out of his arms and went over to Cyndal, Harley and Ryan.

"Guys, Avenged hs to go on tour in three days. We aren't allowed to go with them." I said softly. Cyndal looked sad and started crying. By now everone as in tears.

~Three Days Later~

I held Zacky as the bus pulled up. Slowly, he began to pull away. He loaded his stuff into the bus and came back over to me. Harley and Ryan were saying their good-byes to everyone, but Matt and Cyndal and Jimmy were wrapped in a mournful hug.

"I pormise to call everyday." Zacky whispered. He kissed me.

"Guys, we gotta go." Syn said sadly. Zacky gave me one last kiss and we all finished our good-byes.

Little did I know that things would never be the same after that moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
The END!!! But their is a seduel coming out