Status: FINISHED!!!! sob

The A7X Mafia

Chapter 42

Valeria’s POV
(1 and a half months later)
Well the wedding got put back about a month because the guys had to go on a mission and well I was mad as hell with all of them and Don because of my hormones because usually I wouldn’t care but I just broke down and acted like all the other girls when they went away and sat stuffing my face and well I scared Mina when she tried to take it away from me, I actually bit her.
They came back though and I had another breakdown, crying and yelling before I slapped him and then I was fine, Matt however was bewildered with my actions and Jimmy had to explain that women get like that when pregnant and now Matt has been kind of scared of me but I find it funny.
The wedding is happening today and its all set up in the back yard, there is a gazebo which Ari had built for us and there was a small band to play for me as I walked out the door and there were white seats with silver cushions and ribbons everywhere, the theme being silver and white to match my dress. I know Matt had decided to wear jeans; a shirt and a blazer which I thought looked really good on him. He got dragged out last night to the club and the guys all got drunk and I’m surprised that they are even standing today which means it’s a good thing that the wedding is scheduled for the afternoon.
Last night I however stayed at home with the girls and we had a movie night watching all my favourite films and then we just started dancing until we got tired and fell asleep, it sounded rather boring but to a 5 month pregnant woman it’s really quite good.
So now I’m sat in my room wearing my dress and doing my hair while the girls were in their own rooms doing the same. Ari had dragged Matt out of my room this morning and thrown him into her room so that he could get ready with Zacky and stay away from me and I had been ordered to stay in my room and I was officially bored out of my mind! There is only so much you can do in a bedroom alone.
Staring at myself in the mirror I look at my bump which has grown in the month and a half since I found out we were having a girl. The dress didn’t hide it anymore and I loved running my hands over it while Matt found it great to put his ear against it and try and hear the baby, I kept trying to tell him that the baby wasn’t able to say anything but he shushes me and goes back to listening so I just let him.
The door opens and I look up to see Ari stood in the door with a huge smile on her face
“You ready?” she asks and I nod and stand up before walking over to her and we head out of the room and down the stairs.
Don is waiting for me just inside the back doors and he smiles when he sees me, taking my hand he tucks it into his elbow and kisses my forehead
“you look beautiful Valeria” I smile up at him and reply
“thank you Don and might I say you look rather debonair” he grins and fiddles with his tie a little
“thank you Bella now shall we get them to start the music?” I nod and he sticks his head out from behind the curtain and I hear the music start up. Taking a deep breath we step out from behind the curtain and I can see the sight before me.
There were a couple of rows of seats with the guys and girls and my Madre sat there while at the front Matt stood next to the priest grinning down the aisle at me. I grin back and he holds out a hand and I start walking towards him with Don holding on to me.
We reach the front and Matt takes my hand while Don takes his seat beside Madre. The priest clears his throat and starts
“Dearly Beloved...”
When the ceremony ended and Matt and I were finally married the guys went in and grabbed some tables and then grabbed the grill from the cover and started it up and we had a barbeque for our reception.
I sat there eating a burger when I felt hands wrap around my shoulders and someone leant down and kissed my cheek. Keeping their head there they whispered
“you doing ok Mrs Sanders?” I giggle and turn my face to kiss Matt on the lips
“I’m fine honey and when are you gonna get tired of calling me Mrs Sanders?” he grins
“never, you are my wife now for the rest of time” I smile softly and kiss him again. He pulls away and asks
“really how is the baby?” I sigh and rub my stomach
“I think she knew we were getting married because she waited until it was over before she started moving around in there” Matt laughed and leaning down he said to my stomach
“be good in there, if you’re nice to Mommy I’ll make sure that you get a pony” gasping I swat him away and place my hands over my stomach before hissing
“don’t you dare promise her that! You are not getting her a pony!” Matt pouts and whines
“but what if she wants a pony?! If she looks like you, you know I won’t be able to say no” I laugh and he grins and leans up and kisses me. Pushing him away playfully I say
“you always know how to get around me but there is no way in hell that you are getting her a pony now get over it” he groans but kisses me again and we both join in the conversation around us while he takes my hand and doesn’t let go for the rest of the night.
That night I got changed and climbed into bed with a contented sigh. Matt pulls me to him and asks
“so are you happy right now honey?” I grin
“I’m the happiest I think I have ever been in my life being with you and soon we will have our little girl” he hugs me tighter happy with my answer and we drift off to sleep.