The Soundrack of Your Summer.

Chapter 8

"Whew. Have you guys ever noted how much I hate desperate fan girls?", I asked sarcastically.
"Wow, you just love them more and more each day!" Poolie said hugging me.
"Well I better pack everything up."
I started putting stuff in boxes, while Metro Station's equipment got loaded into a big truck.
It was basically 20 degrees outside, and me being stupid, I didn’t go to get a hoodie from the bus when we had a 10 minute break.
I felt someone come up behind me and grab me, causing me to scream, until I noticed who it was.
"Mason!", I said hugging him.
"Blaire!", He said mocking me and hugging me back.
"Haha, you did a nice job today."
"Thank you. Do you need help?"
"Yeah. Thank you so much Mason."
"Hey it’s no problem. Maybe I can talk to your brother and the band to see if we could combine our merch tables together."
We started cleaning up and I got cold chills and Mason saw.
"Here." Mason said tossing me one of his hoodies.
"Ok, one question, why do you have 2 hoodies?"
"Hey, are you making fun of me? Because I saw you were cold a couple minutes ago and I had my break after, so I made a quick run and got two.", he said.
"Number one, I wasn’t making fun of you. I thought it was sweet.", I replied.
We finished packing then he walked me to my bus.
"Thank you so much Musso. Fan-girls are getting to me, but...'I LOVE YOU' " I said in fan girl mode.
"Hey, I was wondering, dinner tomorrow, movie?"
"Oh, I can’t leave bus duty tomorrow, how about you come over and we can watch a movie there."
"Ok, brother?"
"Yeah, he saw me tell Trace off, and probably doesn’t want me out and about."
"I understand so would you---?"
♠ ♠ ♠
omg,
suspenseful.
:)
UPDATE: I'm in a wrist brace, for softball reasons,I twisted my wrist when I pitched about 84 mph, but dont worry. I can type with one hand:)