The Soundrack of Your Summer.

Chapter 9

"Would you like to be my girlfriend.", Mason said almost crying.
"Yes, I would Mason, I would love it more than anything.", I said and instantly made him smile.
"Ok then."
"Love you."
"I love you too." Mason said kissing me.
I walked on the bus and was bombarded with questions.
"So, how'd it go?" Martin asked smiling.
"It went good, and 'it' is not going to be discussed.”
"Oh well, I understand." Johnny said.
"Johnny, you're just saying that so you won’t get told off."
"Yep, but still, she's like my sister."
"Aw, I love you too Johnny."
"I didn’t say I loved you."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey guys I'm going to sleep."
"Okay.", Brendon said hugging me, "Goodnight."
"Whoa, Brendon don’t you know I have a boyfriend, so I don’t appreciate you being all 'I'm macho man Brendon, and I can have any girl no matter what'."
"Oh, sorry."
Then I went to sleep. My cell phone vibrated. I looked at it and it said "Macho Man Mason <3". Thats what he was digging for in my purse. It read:
"Hey Hun, had a great time tonight. Hope I didn’t wake you, but I cant sleep. So can you talk to me?"
I replied:
"Oh, you didn’t wake me. I had a wonderful night. Sure I can talk to you silly head, what do you wanna talk about?"
He replied:
"Oh, good. Well that’s good that I know you're enjoying this whole 'couple' thing."
Me:
"What do you mean by that?"
Him:
"The guys won’t leave me alone about it. Oh well, I love you and that wont change, and even if they don’t like you. And even if your name isn’t Kelsey, I'll swim the ocean for you."
Me:
"Aw"
NOTE TO SELF: Find out what this Kelsey thing is.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, love what I've been writing so far.
Comments will help me know what to do.
So help :)
->B