My New Armstrong Family

Chapter 10

"Oh thats awful, Im sure he didn't mean it." I put my arms around him, as we let go he looked deeply into my eyes.

"He meant every word." He whispered while he let out a sighed.

"And then she just left." He looked over at the door, I felt kinda sorry for him.

I placed my hand on his cheek, Whiping away his tear with my thumb.
His hand reached to mine, he stroked it softly,

"Your so gorgeous." He tried to smile as he looked me up and down.

Before I knew it, there we were with our lips locked together. His hands skimming up and down my sides, I sat on his lap, my arms round his shoulders.
He passionitaly started kissing me, going further down with every kiss.
He started to goan lounder with every kiss-

BRING BRING BRING

His lips quickly left my body as he lifted me up and sat me back down on the couch again.

"Wait here, this shouldn't take long." He gave me a dirty smile and went to pick up the phone in the other room, I could only just make out what he was saying on the phone.

"Oh, hey."

"Uh huh."

"Yea I understand."

"Alright ill take her back."

I sighed, I guess I know who that is, I straighted up my top and stood up.

Billie came in the rooom. "That was just-"

"Jerry, I know." I interrupted.

We got in his car, he started to pull out of his drive way.

"Jen." He said hastily.

"Yes?" I smiled whipping abit of lip stick from his cheek.

Billie's P.O.V

I want you to know, I wasn't just using you back there..I mean I know it must seem like it with my wife leaving and everything but the truth is...I like you.

so thats how it came out in my mind.

"I wish I got under your top." and THATS how it came out of my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
There so short I know X.x Sorry sorry..
But please comment =]
If people don't then not many will read =/ which is a pity.
^_^ So thanks. Iff you don't thats fine though.