My New Armstrong Family

Chapter 9

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow, Jennifer laughed.

Jerry leered at Tre.

Tre mildly chuckled and skipped out the door into the car.

"Come on Bill." Mike said hastily.

I couldn't leave, not now. Don't take me for a jerk, I love Adrienne, but it was over, wasn't it?

"WAIT!" I shouted. Everyone in the room looked at me, including Jennifer.

"What is it?" Jennifer asked curiously coming up to me.

"Jen."

"Yes?" She tilted her head faintly

"D-Do you..." I stuttered. "W-want to co-come to my house?" He scratched his neck,
'He does it to' I thought, smiling to myself.

"I would love to, let me just get out of my slippers and into my chucks." She giggled.

Jerry glazed at me questionalbly, his eye brow raised.

"Ready," Jennifer said, a wide smile spread on her drop dead gorgeous face,
I think she was just as excited as I was.

"Oh and Jerry." Jennifer called from the door.

"Yes?" He sighed, about to go upstairs and have a rest.

She pulled down her shirt abit showing a hell of a load more.. Well uh.. Jennifer.
"Censor this." She smirked.
Leaving Jerry speechless.

30 minuntes later

Jennifers P.O.V

My heart was beating at incredibal pace, I sat in the passengers seat, Mike dropped me and Billie off at Billies house.
We didn't talk in the car, but it wasn't like it was an awkward silence, it was kind of nice.
He would look over at me till I saw him looking and I would do the same to him.

"So this is it huh?" I said in amazement. "Its so beautiful."

It was so big, a breathtaking garden fulled of blood red roses, with a steping stone foot path following up to a yellow house with a red roof and an old wooden door.

"Well, its home." He said putting his key in the lock.

"No one home?" I questioned.

He rushed inside rather impatiently, checking every room in the house.
He sighed.

"No, No one's home." I saw his eyes starting to water up.

"Want to tell me about it?" I said sitting on his lounge sofa, tapping the empty space next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
X.x its so weird, sorry..
Comments? Yes? =] Thanks