The Way Things Go

D-Day

*2 days after the concert*

*Chelsea's POV*

"Hi Kate!" I said as I sat down in a bus seat next to Kate.
"Oh Hey! Why are you in such a good mood?" she asked.
"I'm in a good mood because we got a letter from Billie!" I exclaimed.
"Cool! What does it say?" she questioned.
"Well let's read it." I said as i showed her the letter...

..................................................................................................
Hey Kate, Chels, and Jon! It's about time we heard from you guys! Well, we are currently in NY City. It's pretty cool. Tre has a hangover. He's pretty sick. Haha, it's hilarious! He keeps asking for Advil but, we dont have any and no one wants to drive to the pharmacy. Well, anyway... Ummm... Tre wants you to know he misses his cupcakes and pepsi... Haha, there's something wrong with him!
Well that's all for now,
Billie Joe
..................................................................................................

"Well that's Tre for ya." I said.
"Yeah you said it!" she laughed.

When we got to school Todd, Kelly, and Jack were waiting for us. Todd is my boyfriend. we've been going out for like 3 months. He has blonde hair and when he has it spiked up he looks like Mike but, Todd has green eyes like Billie. Kelly and Jack are my other best friends. Kelly and Jack are pretty much your average jock couple. They both have blonde hair, blue eyes, and are really athletic. We said our good-mornings and went into the building. Kate and I showed Todd, Jack, and Kelly our letter. They were impressed. We said next time they came over they could come too. We toke our morning classes and then went to lunch. We only have one period after lunch so before the end of the school day so before i knew it we were all in front of our home computer screen. We all went into a chatroom together...
...................................................................................................
xoxGreenDayGirlxox: hey guys its me chels!!!!!
JACKiam99: o a trend..... hey evryone its me jack!!!
BASSMAN: ok fine, hi its todd!!!!!!!!!!!
KaTeThEaMaZiN: well ok... its kate!!!!
UMMMDUHxoxox: yea its me Kelly!!!
BASSMAN: are we all still goin 2 d adance Fri.????
xoxGreenDayGirlxox: yea duh we always do things like that 2gether
KaTeThEaMaZiN: yea ALL of us... LOL
xoxGreenDayGirlxox: BBL cya l8er!!!
JACKiam99: bibi
...................................................................................................
*Still Chelsea's POV*

I went upstairs to find my mother and father complaining about whether or not I spent to much time on the computer.
"Oh hi Chelsea. Your father and I were wondering if you knew that we were getting a divorce..." Mom said.
"What?" I screamed.
"We wanted to tell you earlier but, we didn't have the courage to do it. We need to find somewhere for you to go untill we decide who gets custody of you and your brother , Brandon." she trailed off.
"Neither of you care about me do you?" I left the room before they could answer. I ran to the basement and found my cell phone and called Mike. He left me his cell number in case of an emergency. It rang twice.
"Mike, is that you?" I decided that was a stupid question.
"Yea, what's up Chelsea?" he asked.
"My parents are being divorced." I said as I tryed to keep from sobbing. " I know I didnt really like them as much as the normal kid likes their parents but, they were my parents Mike, No matter how you put it." I said.
"So what's going to happen?" he asked very seriously.
"Well... I need somewhere to stay untill they figure out who has custody of my brother and I." I said trying to be brave. I heard some talking in the background.
" Well... The guys and I would love for you to come on tour with us. Maybe Kate and Jon too." he said.
" I would love that! I just need to ask my parents, Kate, Jon, and I need someone to come get me." I said. "Hold on Mike."

*Mike's POV*

I heard some talking in the background. I waited 5 minutes for Chelsea to come back on the line.
" Mike, I can go with you guys! Kate and Jon are coming too!" she sounded so happy.
"That's great, Billie and Jason White will come get you three tomorrow." I replied. She hung up and I told the guys the news. I thought to myself about how ever since those kids called Jason Freese by his last name we started doing it.

*end of Mike's POV*

*Kate's POV*

*the next day*

Today Billie and Jason are coming to pick Jon, Chels, and I up. I can hardly contain myself. Chelsea's is bringing her guitar, I'm bringing my bass, and Jon is bringing his drumsticks. This is because we are gonna play some concerts with them.

*end of Kate's POV*

*Jason's POV*

As I the kids' bags into Billie's BMW I reminded myself Tre still had a hangover and he wanted Advil. I made a mental note to get some incase anyone else got one. I thought about that girl i met last night. She was beautiful. She had the shiniest brown hair I think i've every seen. Her eyes were so shiny and mysterious. I was so glad she had given me her number.

*end of Jason's POV*

*Billie's POV*

It was 10:30pm and everyone was asleep but me. Mostly because I was driving. I wondered how Adie, Joey, and Jakob were doing. Those boys were growing up so fast. The other day Joey told me he had a girlfriend. I teased him about it all that day. I laughed to myself and kept my eyes on the road. We got to New York City at 11pm. I woke everyone up and we got inside the tour bus. Tre (obviously feeling much better) jumped on my back and I slammed him into a wall. He fell of my back and now he toke to giving Jon nuggies. We had a great "family"reunion. At 3am we went to bed.

*end of Billie's POV*