Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Snow Wrestling

I groaned as my next door neighbor laughed at me. I stood up very carefully so I wouldn't slip on the ice again. I looked at Dominic and glared at him. Then I got a thought. I smirked as I went towards the snow pile and made a snow ball. He noticed what I was doing and started to run.

"I'll show you to laugh at me..you..you..beast!" I ran after the tanned, brown haired figure."You better run!" I was right behind him. I'm a fast runner, fastest runner on my soccer team. I threw the snow ball at him, which hit his head. He stopped, which helped me catch up to him, but started to run again.

Once I was behind him, I leaped on him and sent him flying towards the snow, with me on his back. I sat on eight year old Dominic as he groaned.

"Get off of me, it's cold!" He whined. I sighed.

"Hmmm, not until you say sorry." I said, examining my hands. I felt him move and all of a sudden my back was on the white, cold, ground. He held my arms as he sat on my legs. I groaned, but I wasn't going to give up. I tried to get one hand loose and moved my feet at the same time. I wiggled my body and finally he almost fall, which caused him to let go of my hands.

I grabbed his arm and pushed him off of me so he was the one laying again. For the next 5 minutes we began wrestling.

"Oh my god! Mariella! Dominic! What on earth are you two doing!" I heard Dominic's mother as she walked on the back porch. We didn't stop, though we were still wrestling.

"Face it, four eyes. Boys are better than girls!" Dominic said as he pinned me down once again. I got angry and growled.

"I'm not four eyes! You donkey!" I bit his arm, he did have a jacket on but I tried, that was near my head and he screamed. "Now girls are better than boys!" I put my hands on his chest as I pushed him off of me. Mrs.De Luca came over and helped a wet Dominic up.

"Domenico De Luca, lei sa meglio di Mariella per il trattamento di così! Entrare in quella casa!" She said in Italian. I'm not very good with Italian. We do live in America, and I am Italian, but my parents mostly speak English. I did get my name and treat her like that, but thats it.

I looked at Dominic and he was glaring at me. I stuck out my tongue and yelled, "You donkey!". Then my mother came out of the house and looked at me telling me to get over there now. So I walked over to her, a full smiled planted on my face.

"Again! Mariella, you are a girl! you're not suppose to wrestle! It's bad enough we have your brother! You glasses! Mariella! I can't afford another pair!" She whined. I took my glasses off and made it so they weren't crooked. "Lunch will be served soon, go change. Now!"
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but it's only the beginning.
Please comment?
It would make me ever so happy.

When I thought of this story, I thought it would be horrible. But It's not bad...
I like it, at least. ^_^
Well, hope you enjoyed, and I'll write the real beginning.