Sequel: I Won't Fear Love.

Bleeding Heart

Snow Ball

"Damn it! You stupid piece of junk!" I heard Dominic curse at his car. It's an old car, but a huge beauty,

"Cars have feelings too, you know." I stated, walking towards him.

"What's that make you?" He growled, I glared at him.

"What's going on?"

"Can't you see? My cars being a complete moron!" He shouted, kicking his tire. "Ouch! Damn it!" I laughed at him. "Stop laughing."

"I see why it's being a complete moron, you idiot. Stop being rude!" I walked towards him and the car."Is it not starting, again?"

"Yes."

"This baby doesn't like you. I could take a look at it, but we'll ha-" He cut me off.

"Have you look at it? Yeah, sure. Like you know anything." He said, doubting my experience with cars.

"If I couldn't then why am I working at Auto Bay? Please, I know more about cars than you do, Dominic. If you'd like, and on two conditions, I can give you a ride to school."

"Like I would want a ride from you." He said, turning around towards his car.

"Whatever, I was just trying to be nice." Happy mother, I tried! God is he annoying. I walked back to my truck and jumped in. I started my baby up and backed out of the drive way. Well, at least was going to. Dominic was blocking my way. I rolled down my passenger window. "I would have ran you over if you just stood there."

"I know you would have, thats why I moved. Is your offer still out?"

"Depends." One of his eye brows went up, and shook his head. He opened my door and jumped in.

"Stay there, and don't move. Nope, don't talk either." He was going to say something, but I put a hand up and told him to stop and be quiet. He shrugged and I backed out.

A few minutes later he asked a question.

"What kind of truck is this?" I looked at him with a look that said 'What did I just say?' But I sighed.

"What does it look like? It's a ford."

"Oh." A few minutes his hand went to my radio. I smacked his hand.

"Rule #1 Don't mess with my radio." I said, glaring at him. There's a lot of glaring going on these days..

"Whoa, sorry. Just please change this." He apologized, wow...I sighed.

"Alright, open up the visor over your head. Give me one you like." He did so and he looked confused. "What?"

"There's no labels.." He said. I laughed. "Then grab whatever." He shrugged and grabbed the first one. I put it in and 'Moon baby' by Godsmack came on.

"Ahh, Godsmack. Perfect." He sighed in contempt and relaxed in his seat.

"Take it you like em."

"Like? That an understatement. My favorite." He said, lip syncing along with the words. Then started to drum along with the song. I started to laugh at him.

"They are alright." He looked at me like an alien.

"Alright? Alright!? Is there another band you prefer?"

"Hmmm, thats a toughy. I have to say there's a tie." I tapped my chin in thought." Well, theres Ax7, uhhmmm Tokio Hotel, Likin Park, and Definitely Nickelback." Is it just me, or are we tlaking without insulting one another? Wow this is weird...

"Tokio Hotel? They are...?" I looked at him shocked. There was a red light, anyways.

"Dude, no, no, no! You have got to be kidding me!" I said. I tried to remember where I placed my Tokio Hotel CD. Oh yeah! My bag! "Grab my bag form the back, look in my front pocket and there should be a CD case. Tokio Hotels CD is red and black. You can't miss it, anyways." So he did what I asked. I watched as he turned to grab my bag, and when he stretched his arm, his black and red heart boxers showed. I giggled softly.

"Alright, got it." He said, sitting in a normal position now.

"Put it in, quick! And put number...hmm...oh! Number seven. That one is one of my favorites." He put it in and put the number I wanted it on.

"It's to..slow. But it's got a nice beat."

"Ugh, dude. Alright...that gets rid of the ones I love most. Alright, number one." And as Scream started to play, I moved along and sang with it.

"This isn't bad." He said, drumming with it. "It's got a catchy beat." I laughed.

"Yes, it does." I said, pulling into the school grounds. We stayed in the car listening to the song. He seemed really into it. Soon he was singing along with the chorus, of course messing the words up. It was actually quite...amusing. His voice wasn't exactly perfect, but hey he was singing with Bill. Bill Kaulitz. Nothing can basically match his voice.

Once the song ended, I turned off the engine. When I turned to grab my bag behind me, he asked me something.

"Do you think you could possibly make me a copy of the CD, Mariella?" Did he just call me by my name? And not freak? Wow..I didn't know he had it in him.

I shrugged, "Sure, I just need a CD to burn it on. I don't have any, I used them all. Usually Beth burns them for me. Give me the money, and I can get her to make one."

"Speak of the devil, and he shall appear." He said, looking over my shoulder. I looked behind me to see my pale best friend, Beth, looking at me very confused. "Thanks for the ride, four eyes.Oh, and don't think I'm going to pull mister nice guy all the time." Oh I knew it wouldn't last long, it wasn't like him. He opened the door and looked at me. He smirked and winked. He didn't just..wink? Did he?

"Whatever, donkey." I muttered. His smirk grew wider as he shut the door. I opened my door and hopped out, watching Dominic leave. Can we say...weird.

"What the hell was that about, Mari? Beth asked as I walked ahead of her small figure. I shrugged my shoulders.

"He needed a ride, so I gave him one.

"You gave Dominic De Luca a ride to school! I mean, the most irresistible and charming guy in school! In your truck!?" I sighed. It is true, he basically the best looking guy on school grounds. A lot of girls keep asking him out, but keeps on saying no for some reason.

"Don't forget the major ass he is, Beth. Honestly, he is sexy but he's a major jerk." We walked into the doors to school and was greeted by my other best friend, Alexis.

"Are we talking about Dom?" She asked, her eyes glowing. I sighed as I hear Alexis and Beth do a dramatic sigh. "He soo...dreamy!" She cooed.

"You girls are honestly starting to scare me. Oh watch it, here he comes." He walked by and as he did, he caught sight of me and smiled. Smiled? What the hell is going on in that kids head, honestly.

"He...smiled...at YOU! Damn it! Why can't I be as pretty as you, Mare? He sooooo has it for you!" Beth said. I saw Alexis staring after him

"Lex, your drooling." I laughed at her and she came back to earth.

"Uhh, wha? Oh...sorry." She said, smiling innocently.

"Beth, Bethy, Bethany. You are pretty. I mean, your eyes are to die for! And your body! You have the quarter-back on the football team, and nothing can compare to that. I have the eye colour of mud for crying out loud! And he does not have it for me."

"Actually, hazel." I heard someone behind me say, and that voice sent chills down my spine. The conversation all behind now.

"Tyler." Alexis said, standing straight. Tyler is, well in my friends words, my 'stalker'. He basically knows everything about me, and its creepy.

"What is it, Tyler." I said, throwing the books I don't need into my locker, and grabbing the ones I need and putting them into my bag.

"You know that dance coming up?" He asked, closing my locker for me.

"Yes, the Snow Ball." I said, walking with Alexis and Beth to their lockers now.

"I was wondering.." He said, we reached their lockers and they grabbed what they needed.

"Mhm..." OH dear god, please don't ask! Please! JUST THIS ONCE GOD!

"...If you would go with me?" Ughh, thanks. I'm beginning to think someone wants to torture me. I tried thinking of in excuse, I didn't want to hurt him...even though he was my stalker and I told him no each time he asked me out..

"She's going with someone, already Tyler. Sorry." I saw Beth's eyes glow with excitement.

"Oh, okay...Uhh...Sorry." I played along. Hey, if it gets me out then why not? I did feel sorry for Tyler, though. I watched him walk away..more like sulking away, with his hands in his pockets.

"Alright, and what do you have in mind Bethany?" Her eyes still glowing with excitement.

"Ohhhhhhh Doooommmiiinnniiiccc!" She sang out, skipping down the hall to first period. I ran after her.

"Bethany Anne Andrews!" I scolded, usually saying her entire name makes her stop, but nothing is going to make her stop now. We walked into class just as the bell rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
And this one was 3 and 1/2 pages!
I kind of like this one...
It begins a lot of things.
Oh, but the big thing is coming up!

This goes to the people who took time to tell me they liked the story.
thank you, guys! You keep me going! ^_^