Sharlot and the Werewolf

Chapter 23

On the path to Discovery:

Edmund quickly tried to repair his statement.

"Well, maybe he has them alive."

I pulled him into the house distantly hearing him snarl at Lance. Lance growled back causing the room to tremble. I turned and glared at them.

"Stop this bullshit right now!" I yelled. " We need each other so we can find my parents and stop this pointless war."

They all stared at me blankly and grew silent. I opened the door again for Blair, my witch cousin and her wizard boyfriend Taylor.

"My parents are missing." She cried. "A fairy took them."

We all gasp, no way, this can't be happening.

"This is an all species war." Edmund said silently. Now he mentions it.

"This is all a fucking set up!" I said angrily and loud as hell.

I was outraged, turning my eyes ocean blue. I can't believe someone would go so far, to start the first all species war. Stacy scrambled in my house followed by Layla the shape shifter and Loki the god of mischief. Close after entered Agathangelos the angel, Lisa the mutant(super human), Abaddon the demon of destruction, Leon the centaur, Lola the nymph and Luis the undead. Then comes in a siren named Amanda and an alien named Lucy. Then walks in an elf named Chris and his two partners. One a troll named Gunari which means a war-warrior. His other partner, a dragon(who was currently in human form) named Xiuhcoatl which means fire serpent. Sneaking in behind them was mermaid Elene. A zompire(hybrid of a zombie and a vampire) named Alewar. A shadow named Zillah, such a pretty girl. Aislin the dream girl, she could enter people's dreams. I saw the girl who could talk to animal Cho, I think, run up to Stacy. Behind her walked in Andreas, the son of a famous and fierce warrior and Matt's adopted brother. Last but not least Lance's pack entered (10 besides him). (What did Matt, Doll and Lance invite my whole school?)

Here gathered in my house was a human, 11 werewolves, an incubus, a witch, a wizard, a fairy, a shape shifter, a god, an angel, a mutant, two vampires, a demon, a centaur, a nymph, a siren, three elves, a dragon, a troll ,a mermaid , a zompire, a shadow, a dream hopper, a girl with the affinity for animals, a warrior, an alien and an undead creature.

"WE NEED TO STOP THIS WAR!" They all cried out.
♠ ♠ ♠
the end of Sharlot and the werewolf but the beginning of a whole new story. (Sharlot and the War Council)