Mad Love

It's No Fun When You Beg For It Like That

“You don’t know me.” I said, feeling slight anger rise up inside of me.

The Joker quickly stood up, and before I could even blank he threw the table across the restaurant and pulled me up by my shoulders. He didn’t say anything. But I could see it in his eyes that he wanted to hit me.

“Do it!” I yelled, just wanting him to hurry up and get it over with.

He just smiled and sat me back down on my feet.

“It’s no fun when you beg for it like that.”

I just looked down. What did I do to deserve this? I thought he walked away, until I felt something sharp tracing the back of my dress, digging in just to where it was cutting the fabric.

“You will grow to like me. I know it. And deep down you want me to tell you that name of the boy.” The Joker said, breathing heavy on my neck.

I felt nausea wash over me. Not because he was cutting the dress off of me, because he was right.

“I try being nice, and for what?” He then said, walking around me.

I couldn’t bring myself to look at him. I then felt him grab me by the hair, and he started dragging me.

“Maybe I should give you to Bob. I know he’ll like you.” The Joker said, pulling harder as he pulled me towards a big man.

I looked up after he sat me down to see the man. He was scary looking. And it didn’t help that he was drooling while he stared at me.

“Your choice. Me or Bob here.” The Joker said.

I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to beg.

“You win.” I said, giving up.

“That’s my girl.” He said, smiling widely.

I was then lifted up and carried back out to the van.

“Boy’s I’ll be home late so don’t wait up.” The Joker said, as he threw me in the back of the ragged old van.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! It felt good to update. Sorry I have been a little busy today, I'm trying to go ahead and apply for Grants and scolorships now so I can start college as soon as I graduate next year.

Oh and if you dont like my story then kiss my ass! Dont comment the stupid shit about 'Did you know the guy who played the Joker died" thats stupid!!
And to all The Joker fans out there - Much Joker love to you!