Mad Love

I Want The Pleasure Of Breaking You

He just looked at me oddly as I mixed the chocolate powder with the hot milk. I was guessing it was because he was wondering why I was being so nice. Honesty I don't know. I've always been overly nice, to the point to where I just wanted to make people happy.

"You have 10 minutes." He said, as he stood up and left the kitchen.

So I decided to walk around my place one last time. I looked at all of the pictures on my walls. I wish I could just stay here, but I knew better. So I downed my hot coco and walked up to the Joker who was checking out my DVD collection.

"This is a great movie." He said holding up The Devils Rejects.

He had a handful of Cd's and movies. But I figured he could have them any way, its not like I'm going to argue with the man.

"The best part is where he sticks the gun." He said, smiling as if he were just inspired to do so.

Shit, I hope he doesn't try that with me. I was too familiar with that part since I've seen it hundreds of times, but I didn't want him trying that on me. I shivered at the though of it.

"Let's go." He then said, grabbing me and pulling me out of the door.

He pushed me into the van and we were off again.

"Why is it that you kidnapped me?" I asked.

He just looked back at me.

"I want the pleasure of breaking you." He said grimly.

"What if I can't be broken?" I asked, being as I was being nice to him still.

"Well, we'll find out now won't we?"

Despite how hateful and evil he seemed, I sensed that he wasn't like that constantly on the inside. I could see it in his eyes the night before. It was as if he felt bad for me, and thats why he left the room. Wow, I can make a sociopath feel bad for me. How pathetic is that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I went to see the movie today, and it was AWSOME! I loved the pencil trick, and Heath Ledger did the best job of taking on that role. Finally someone brought The Joker justice to the screen! And he was cute too! :)