Sing Me a Rainbow, Steal Me a Dream.

You Give People Rabies?

“Remember how that ended up last time Sisky?” Mike said with a laugh, as he made his way to the fridge that I was standing in front of. With a squeak, I jumped out of the way. Carden was as scary as when the Decepticons came down from Cybertron to battle the Autobots for the All Spark! Okay, enough Transformers references, I promise.

“Yeah! I got arrested for being tied to a tree naked in New Mexico!” The Butcher said, standing up with an accusing finger pointed at Sisky, who was trying to look innocent.

“Dude, you were the one who wanted to play!” Sisky said defensively, crossing his arms and sticking out his tongue.

Gabe walked in with the rest of Cobra, minus Suarez who was still cuddling an uncomfortable looking Will, yelling,
“Fuck yeah dude, I am so in!”

There was a chorus of ‘Fine’, ‘Yeah, alright’, ‘Yessers!’ and ‘This isn’t going to end well, but what the heck, I’m in!’.

“Yay!” Sisky clapped happily and grabbed Gabe and Willa’s hands, pulling them down to the grubby floor. Everyone followed their lead, Willa had taken to leaning on The Butcher, Carmen was leaning on Suarez and I was leaning on Nate, because we are cool like that.

“Alright, because I’m the genius who started this game, I’m going to go first! Uh, okay, I choose... Vicky-T!” Sisky said as Vicky-T tried to groan but it was obvious she was game.

“Alright Siska, hit me with your best shot!” Vicky challenged with a smirk.

“Oh you are so on! Dude, I double dare you to strip down to your underwear and go hug Josh, the guitar tech!” Sisky said, grinning at his own geniusness. Everyone turned and looked at Vicky, making the ‘ohhhhh’ noise.

“I can do that, I can’t guarantee that Josh will be breathing afterwards though,” Vicky-T said with a smirk, pulling of her singlet.

The guys all started clapping as us girls laughed at them. Vicky peeled off her jeans and handed them to Willa, and hi fived the three of us with a grin.

“Hey Josh!”

“Uh, yeah Vicky-T?” Josh asked, walking in cautiously and almost falling over at the sight of Vicky in just a bra and underpants. She walked over and wrapped her arms around him, as his face went white with shock. After a few seconds Vicky released her grip, Josh looked like he was about to faint and stumbled out of the room, saying something along the lines of, “I think I just died and went to heaven...”, as we all exploded with laughter.

“That was probably the best moment of his life!” Nate laughed, giving me a hi five as Willa handed Vicky back her clothes.

“Oh ha ha. Alright, now that that’s over, it’s my turn!” Vicky-T yelled, throwing on her clothes. Her eyes scanned the circle and fell upon Will, which made me begin to giggle at the face he made. Vicky-T looked back at me and suddenly it wasn’t so funny.

“Okay, Bilvy, dude, I double dare you to lock lips with my new friend, Blake! Ha!” Vicky said with a victory grin and I looked at Will in shock.

“I am so not kissing that butt pirate!” Ilied said, making a face.

“Oh, puh-lease, I make pre-teens foam at the mouth with these hips,” Will joked, giving a demo pelvic thrust.

You give people rabies?!” I yelled in shock, being mostly serious. Will looked confused for a second, heck yes I confused the sex on legs guy, and then laughed.

“Just stop flirting and kiss him already!” Chizzy complained, which completely distracted me because I couldn’t look away from his cute little Aussie teeth.

“Yeah, otherwise you have to forfeit the game, losers!” Nate said from beside me, gaining a glare from me.

“We are not forfeiting and we aren’t losers!” Bill and I said stubbornly. We turned to face each other, Bill closing his eyes like a girl, and two seconds later, our lips touched. Then, as if on cue, we both pulled apart, wiping our mouths.

“Boy cooties!”

“Girl cooties!”


“Says the guy who gives teens rabies!”

“I do not give them-"

“Would you two quit it?” Mike said, making me shut up straight away. I was move scared of Carden than The Janitor was of Carla. Okay, quit looking at me like that, I’ll stop with the Scrubs references also!

“My turn!” William said excitedly, as I went back to leaning on Nate, who I now proclaim as my snuggle buddy.

“Dude, I double dare, or in this case, triple dare, Willa, Carmen and Blake to strip down to your undergarments, much like Victoria did, and run onto stage and dance around Panic like the cabaret girls do,” Will said, leaning back with an evil smirk.

“But you can’t-"

“I don’t-"

“That is so-"

“Ah! Not buts, just underwear, now play the game or go home!” Gabe said, joining in on the laughing fest that we weren’t a part of.

“You guys and making us get half naked!” Willa huffed, pulling off her Vans, as Carmen and I followed.

“Once we have done this, we are so getting you back!” Carmen said, smirking as evil dares ran through her head.

“I’d like to see you try!” Gabe challenged, all three of us flipping him.

“Put the peace sign up, put your index down!” All three of us sang, Willa in her Pirate bra and boy shorts, Carmen in her Superman bra and boy shorts, and me wearing my Batman boy shorts and bra.

“This is going to be interesting,” I muttered to myself as we neared the stage. Will and Gabe are so going down for this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Epic fail. There is a second part to this, but I'm honestly not sure if this is really going to continue :S

Peace Sign/ Index Down is such an awesome song, for cereal :]