Silence Is a Scary Sound

Poor Danny Baby Is A Sore Loser

"Celine!!!" I yelled as I entered the house with my arms full of tabloids. "CELINE!!!"

"What?!!?" She said looking annoyed as she came down the stairs.

"Well, you know how I was out for a run?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, I was running up Bradford Street and I was passing by a news stand and guess who's on the cover of all the celebrity tabloids!"

"Who..." She asked cautiously.

"You and Dougie!!!" I said dropping all the magazines on the table.

"Oh my god." Celine said with her mouth open.

She looked down at the magazine and looked shocked.

Some of them went like this,
'Dougie's New Girl!' 'McFly Boy Back in the Game!' 'Dougie Poynter Getting Some New Lovin'!' 'Dougie Poynter In Love!'

"Oh my God!" Celine exclaimed. "One date and they're saying that we're IN LOVE!"
"Did you see anybody?" I asked her.

"Just when we were coming out of dinner, not when that one was taken." She said pointing to the one where they were hugging.

"Well, this is kind of weird. Do you think they'll do this if they find out about me and Harry?" I asked.

"Probably. I mean, Harry's in McFly too. And McFly's huge."

"I guess you're right."

"I'm gonna call Dougie." Celine said but then her phone started to ring. "It's Dougie."

--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--

"Answer it!" Emma said to me.
"Hey Dougie."

"Hey. Turn on the TV." Dougie said.

"What?"

"Turn on the TV, channel 8."

"Okay." I said and turned on the TV to channel 8.

"Any one who's any one has seen that Dougie Poynter has a new girlfriend! The cute new couple had a night out last night. First stopping at a skate park, then got ice cream, saw a movie, and finished the night off with dinner at Nikeie restaurant. This answers everyone's question if Dougie's over his nasty break-up with Hannah Totin, from soap Hollyoaks. The two broke-up in May, just 3 months ago. We talked to the couple's waitress at Alfonse. Here is what she had to say:"
'They seemed really happy. He was making her laugh and they never took their eyes off each other. And she was really nice.'
"But now the questions on everyone's lips, ‘Who is this girl?’ Well, that's all for now. We'll be sure to keep you updated on all the celebrity gossip. Tune in tomorrow when we have a visit to the set of Kingsfoil's new music video, as well as an exclusive interview with Keira Knightly! I'm Angie Cornwall for CG-TV have a good day!"


"Oh my God!!" I said into the phone.

"Yeah I know. I hope you're not all weirded out now." He said sounding worried.

"Well, kind of. I've never dated anyone famous."

"Can you come over now? Talk about it?" Dougie asked.

"Sure. But, I need directions."

"Emma can drive you right, if she's not busy anyway. She's been over to Harry's house. He's on the same street as me."

"Oh, okay. Yeah she can, she's not busy." I smiled at Emma.

"Ok, see you soon."

"Bye Dougie."

"Bye."

"Em....." I smiled at her slyly.

"Oh no." She groaned. "What do you want."

"Can you drive me over to Dougie's? Please, please, please, please!!!!" I whined.

"Alright, get your stuff."

"Well I'm not going over there looking like this!" I said pointing at my pajamas.

"Okay, I guess I'm gonna show real quick and change too. I'm all sweaty." Emma said running up the stairs.

--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--

"Hey Emma, Celine!" Danny smiled as he kicked a football (soccer ball) around on the lawn in front of a 3 story house.

"Hi Danny!" Emma and I hugged him.

"So, you over visiting Dougie too?" I asked him.

"No, Dougie and I live together." Danny said as we stepped into the house.

"Oh, cool." I smiled.

"Listen, Cee, I'm gonna head over to Harry's." Emma said pointing to a house across the street. "Let you and Dougie be alone."

"Kay." I said as Dougie came into the room and I smiled at him.

"Hey Emma." Dougie smiled at her.

"Hey Doug, bye Doug." She laughed, waved to him, and headed out the door.

"I'll come with you." Danny smiled and followed her out. "See ya Celine."

"See ya." I smiled.

"Did I tell you how hot you look today?" We heard Danny say as he followed Emma across the street.

"Shut up Danny! Don't let Harry hear you." She laughed kicked him in the butt.

"Ow!!" We heard him yell and he chased her into Harry's house.

"You look pretty today, too." Dougie smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Dougie." I smiled at him and then looked down at my outfit, jean shorts, a yellow wife beater with tiny white polka-dots, blue flats, and heart pendent.

Dougie gently intertwined his fingers in my and we went into his backyard.

"Listen, about the whole tabloid thing..." He said worriedly once he closed the back door.

"Don't worry. I'm fine."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I was just a bit shocked at first. Like I said, I've never dated anyone famous before." I smiled as we went into the back yard of the house.

"Glad to know I'm the first." Dougie smiled.

"Yep."

"Well, the one thing I really wanted to talk to you about is, we're doing an interview tomorrow on TMi, and since everyone knows about us now, they're gonna ask me about you. And I just wanted to let you know that I can't say that you're my girlfriend. The label and agents won't let me." He said nervously.

I smiled at him, "I understand. You have fans. They'll be heartbroken."

"I'm so glad you understand! You are amazing!" He said jumping up and down.

"Dougie!!" I laughed as he picked me up and swung me around.

"What?" Dougie laughed too.

"You said I was your girlfriend...does that mean I'm officially dating the sexiest bass player ever?"

"Why, yes it does my dear."

"My dear," I giggled as I lay down on the grass.

"Yes?" He lay down next to me.

"Nachos or pizza?"

"H'm...pizza."

"Good. More nachos for me." I laughed.

"Football or video games?"

"Video games."

"Good me too." He smiled.

"PB&J or grilled cheese?"

"Grilled cheese."

"Good to know because Emma makes a mean grilled cheese."

"Concert or the movies?"

"H'm... that's a hard one, but I guess concert. You?"

"Concert."

Meanwhile, in Harry's backyard...

"Harry pass it here!" I yelled and he passed me the football.

"Dammit!" Danny swore as I scored.

"Yes!!! In your face Jones!" I laughed and jumped around.

"Screw you." Danny muttered.

"Ah, is poor Danny baby a sore loser?" I laughed and hugged him.

"He's just used to being the best at football." Harry smiled.

"Well, get used to me beating you!" I smiled and kicked the football around.

"I want a rematch." Danny said looking stubborn.

"Alright. But you're going down Jones."

"We'll see about that Davis."

"Bring it."

--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--

2/0.

I was winning by 1 point.

Danny was getting frustrated.

"Hey! What's going on?!" Celine yelled as she and Dougie came into the yard.

When she yelled I looked over and Danny snuck in and scored.

"Shit!!" I yelled as Danny did a little victory dance. "Celine shut up!"

"What's going on?" Celine whispered to Harry as Danny and I started again.

"Danny lost to Emma in the first game, and he wanted a rematch so they've been battling it out for the past 20 minutes, and Emma's winning 2 to 0. Well, actually Danny just scored, so I guess it's 2 to 1 now."

"2 to 1! They haven't been able to score more then that?" Dougie said looking shocked.

"I think they're pretty equal as far as sport goes." Celine muttered.

"10 minutes left!" Harry yelled 15 minutes later.

Neither of us had scored again and I wanted to crush him so badly.

Hey, I couldn't help it if I was a little competitive.

"5 minutes!" Harry yelled.

"YES!" Danny shouted as he scored tying the score 2/2.

"Dammit!" I swore.

"2 minutes!"

Alright focus. Beat the egotistical pop-star. Ok, maybe I didn't think Danny was egotistical, but I wanna beat him. I really want to beat him.

"1 minute!" Harry yelled just as I sneaked by Danny and kicked the ball as hard as I could into the goal and I scored.

"Yes!"

"And TIME! It's over guys." Celine smiled as she lounged against Dougie in a chair.

"No hard feels Jones." I smiled at Danny who was now mopping.

"I can't promise that, if you know what I mean." And he winked at me.

We all started cracking up.

"Danny you do realize that your talking to my girlfriend." Harry said trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh, you know I'm just kidding mate!"

"I know." Harry smiled and put his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm hungry." Dougie whined.

"I think it was all our talk of food." Laughed Celine.

"Let's go get pizza or something and watch a movie." Danny said sitting down in the grass.

"Sounds good to me." Harry said and we all nodded.

"Where's Tom and Gio?" I asked.

"Visiting Gi's sister in Essex, or something." Dougie sighed.

"Do you mind if I shower real quick?" I asked Harry. "I smell horrible and I didn't exactly plan on playing football today."

"Sure go ahead. Do you want me to show you where the stuff is?" Harry answered.

"Yeah." I smiled and we went into the house he shared with Tom and up to the second floor.

--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--

"They're so cute together." I smiled as Harry and Emma went inside.

"I think she's a good match for him." Dougie replied.

"She's chill and that's what he needs." Danny nodded.

"Well Emma's not one for drama." I smiled.

"Glad to hear it." Harry smiled as he came out of the house.

"We expected you two were having an impromptu make-out session in there." Dougie said.
"Nah, she's to smelly." Harry smiled.

"HEY! I HEARD THAT!!" Emma yelled from the bathroom window and we all started laughing.

"Sorry!" Harry yelled still laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Emma mumbled but she was smiling and closed the window again.

--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--

"Gi!" I smiled and hugged the pretty brunette girl as she walked in the living room with Tom.

"Hey Celine." She smiled and hugged me back.

"And of coarse Tom." I hugged him too.

"Let's get our pizza and movie on!" Emma yelled as she came down the stairs in a pair of Harry's boxers and one of his Ramones t-shirts.

"Hi Em." Gi waved as Emma plunked down next to Harry on the couch.

"I don't think my clothes have ever looked better." He smiled at her.

That's what I would have heard if I was actually listening. But I'm not. I'm happily cuddled up in Dougie's strong arms in a lounge chair. And I can't remember a time when I've been happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw! Sweetness is..er...sweet! Danny, Danny, Danny! Comments PLEASE!!!
Peace&Love
E.