Drag Queen Superstar!

Unwanted Physical Contact!!!!

*Gerard’s POV*

It was half past eleven and here’s what everyone was doing:

Ray and Bob were in the garden with a bunch of people and kept chasing after each other then would pour their drinks over each other heads. They weren’t drunk at ALL...

Hayley was with some girls and was watching every single thing that Pete did, and then when he looked in their direction they would blush and giggle. It took me two hours to realise that they all have crushes on him. Two hours. I’m that retarded.

Mikey and Alicia were on the sofa making out. I hadn’t had a look in while because as much as I love them both, it kind of freaks me out seeing my little bro with his tongue down a girls throat.

Last time I checked Frank was sitting outside on the grass talking to Jamia. He looked really nervous, but Jamia was smiling a lot so I took that as a good sign.

And me? I was sitting on the stairs by myself. I was glad to be by myself actually. All night I’d had people coming up to me and talking to me. Asking questions like:
“I love your top Roxy. Where did you get it?”
“Your hair looks great. Where did you have it done?”
“I’ve got a party next weekend, want to come?”
I wasn’t used to all this attention and it was wearing me down. So I’d decided to have some time by myself.
Well I was by myself until a guy came up and sat next to me on the stairs.
I looked at him and knew him straight away.
He was called Josh Palmer, a jock and the most popular guy in school. He looked so fake. He was TOO blonde and his teeth were TOO white. He was always with a girl or trying to find one.
He creeped me out.
“Hey...” He said grinning at me and nearly blinding me with his freakishly white teeth.
“Hi...” I said wearily. What did he want? I’d never spoke to this guy in my life.
“Roxy isn’t it?” He asked.
“Er, yeah.” I mumbled. OK, now I was REALLY worried. What did he wan-
“You look gorgeous by the way, if you don’t mind me saying so.”
OH MY GOD!!!
He was hitting on me.
A guy. The most POPULAR guy in school was hitting on me.
“I’d better be going...” I muttered quickly getting up.
“Don’t go.” He said then pulled me back down.
“Let’s get to know each other.” He smiled, and then put his hand on my leg.
Unwanted physical contact!!!!!!
I got up then.
No way was I going to let him feel me up like that!
He got up as well and grabbed me really hard on the wrist.
“Come on, let’s have some fun...” He smirked.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!!!!!
“Get off you creep!” I said.
But he didn’t.
“Playing hard to get are we?” He laughed.
“Erm, let me think about that.... YES!”
Then I punched him straight him the face.
He fell onto the stairs.
“Ow...” I muttered.
That had really hurt my knuckles...
I looked at Josh to see him on the stairs holding his face.
“You bitch.” He spat.
I grinned.
“Yeah, I know I am. Sorry.”
Then I walked out the house smirking.
I had just punched the most popular gut in school straight in the face.
I hate violence and everything, but right at that second I felt great.
“Ger-Roxy? You OK?”
I’d forgot that Frankie and Jamia were outside on the lawn.
I was about to answer when I heard someone yell from inside the house.
“Check this out! Someone’s decked Josh!”
“Quick take a picture that is so going on myspace!”
“What happened in there?” Frank asked.
Then he looked at my bleeding knuckles and got it himself.
“You did it?” He laughed.
I nodded.
“Well wouldn’t you if he was feeling you up?” I grinned.
I was expecting Frank to answer but Jamia said instead, “I’m so glad someone’s finally stood up to him. He’s always trying to see how far he can get. He tried it on with me a few weeks ago.”
Frank looked really angry then.
I think it was so he could make sure Josh couldn’t get her hands on her again, that he suddenly turned to her and said, “You want to go out sometime?”
“I thought you’d never ask!” Jamia grinned then they began to kiss and forgot that I was there.
“Don’t mind me...” I said but they didn’t hear me.
So I sat on the lawn and examined my poor knuckles.
All through my life I’d never actually hit anyone, then I dress as a girl for two seconds I needed to thump someone in self defence.
‘This girl thing,’ I thought to myself. ‘Might me more interesting than I’d have thought...’