Drag Queen Superstar!

What Type Do You Go For?

*Gerard’s POV*

On Monday though, I had completely changed my mind.
Not about the sleepover (I was still really disappointed) but about punching Josh.
I fact I could have thanked him for being such a pathetic pervert, forcing me to smack him.
Because he had made me the most popular none cheerleader in school.
Seriously.
All the girls thought I was great for standing up for myself and the boys... well I don’t know why they liked me.
Maybe because I was so dam hot ha ha ha....

“I still can’t believe you hot him, it was so cool.” Hayley gushed as we were sitting next to each other in art.
“I don’t know why people are making such a big deal of it. I was just doing what anybody else would have done.” I shrugged.
Just as I said that Frankie walked past with clay all over him.
“What happened to you?” I grinned.
“I had a fight with the clay... thing and lost.” He smiled.
“Don’t you think it was great what Roxy did to Josh?” Hayley asked Frank.
“Yeah, it was great. Roxy is very choosy about her guys...” Frankie smirked winking at me.
Hayley laughed at that.
Frank walked off then got yelled at by the teacher for getting clay everywhere.
“What type of guy do you for Roxy, you’ve never told me.” Hayley grinned.
“I’m not looking for anyone at the moment.” I said quickly.
I mean I might be cross dressing but I wasn’t gay. Well at least I didn’t think I was.
“Oh there must be someone you like.” Hayley said.
I knew she wasn’t going to give up until she got an answer so I made one up.
“He’s called Adam. You don’t know him.”
Then I left it at that.
I had this really strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, especially when Hayley smiled at me.
Strange...