Bad girlfriend

Show me a little affection

Alex giggled at Brian. Her dress blew in the wind. Making the fabric close in on her figure.

"You look funny!" the little 10 year old female pointed and smiled.

The 11 year old Brian Haner smiled.

"Your laugh is really pretty." she blushed.

"Thanks Bri."

"No problem Lex."

She loved that he said her laugh pretty, when he called her Lex which just a little while ago was what her mom called her. She pretty much loved him.

"You know Zack?" Brian asked while he poured water in the sandbox to make it sticky.

"Nope." Alex replied and sat on the sandbox's edge. Like the little lady she was, she crossed her legs.

"Why do you always do that?" Brian pondered aloud.

"It's feminine."

"Feminine?"

"Woman do it to look prettier. My mom told me so." she smiled and re-did her ponytail.

"You're already pretty enough!" Brian exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air. Unfortunately he had sands in his palms, so sand had covered Alex. She had started to cry.

"Lex, I'm so sorry." Brian apologized wiping sand off her arms. "Don't cry." he pleaded. She continued to cry no matter what he did. He kissed her on the lips. It always helped his mother.

"What was that?" she questioned. Tears had come to a halt.

"I always kiss my mom. It makes her feel better when she cries."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like. I know I liked writing it!