Give Me Vengeance

Chapter 19

~Regular POV~

“Zack, wake her up! I want to say hi!” someone whined loudly. I groggily opened my eyes and found I was on the couch alone and there were people starring at me. It took a minute for the face in front of me to register, but when it did, I was ecstatic.

“Max!” I yelled, launching my formerly tired body off the couch and into the arms of Max Green, one of my best friends. I hadn’t seen him in 3 years because his tour schedule was so crazy. Standing behind him were Robert, Monte, and Craig Mabbit, the new singing for Escape The Fate. I was shocked when I found out that Ronnie went to jail, but it was a good time for me to meet Craig. I let go of Max and starred at Craig, waiting for someone to take the hint. Robert finally understood.

“Kay, this is Craig, Craig this is our best chick friend in the ENTIRE world, Kaydence”

“Aw thanks Robert!” I hugged him before turning to look at Craig.

“Nice to meet you”

“You too. I’ve heard a lot about you from all the guys”

I looked at the original Escape The Fate guys. “All good things I hope”

“You know we would never do that to you” Max said, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

“Green, get you arm off my girl” Zack playfully pushed him away and wrapped his arms around me.

I looked at him. “Who ever said I was your girl Mr. Baker?”

“I did, and since I am your pimp, you will listen”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah”

“You know what? I think I like Max more than you at the moment!” I yelled playfully and his behind Max’s tiny body.

“Max, I want your girlish figure damnit” I complained. Max was so skinny, it wasn’t fair at all.

“Darling, you don’t want to know what I did to get this skinny”

I lost my mood. “I know exactly what you did Max”

His face darkened slightly and the mood in the room was brought down. “I know you do”

I walked into Zack’s room and sat on his bed, thinking about what Max said. Of course I knew what he did. I was one of the first to know, and the first to help and take a stand.

~Flashback 5 years ago~

I walked into the apartment I shared with Max and Ronnie, worn out. My boss was a complete asshole and I could bear the thought of having to go back the tomorrow. I kicked my shoes off and dropped my bag by the door, and then smelt something that stunk horribly. It was coming from Ronnie and Max’s room, and suspicion weighed in on me like a 10 ton brick. I crept back there, the weariness of work forgotten, and then kicked the door open to their room. Max and Ronnie were in there shooting up, and the smell of burnt cocaine was overwhelming. Max looked at me, wide eyes, and dropped the needle. Ronnie however finished off the hit and then set the needle down.

“What the fuck is this?!” I demanded, motioning around the room.

“Kay, I am so sorry!” Max got up and reached for me, but I stepped back.

“Do not touch me Max. You promised you would stop”

He looked down, ashamed. “I know”

“Then why? Huh? Why is it I’m the one with the job here and can barley afford dinner on the way home, but yet you and Ronnie can afford heroin and cocaine?”

Neither of them said anything, and Ronnie was guiltily looking at a wooden box next to him. I then realized why it was so damn familiar. It was Max’s Mom’s jewelry box.

“You did not” I gasped, grabbing the box and opening it. They had sold his mother’s jewelry for drugs.

“I didn’t know what to do Kay! I was out of money and we don’t have jobs right now and we were aching for another fix”

“You are un-fucking-real Max”

“Lay off of Max Kaydence” Ronnie spit, glaring at me.

“Don’t worry Radke you will get your share in this too”

I tore into both guys, telling them what pieces of crap they were for doing that and how they were going to kill themselves one day and I would be the one to clean up after them.

~End Flashback~

I shuddered as I thought of the weeks that followed, the withdraws I helped both guys through. Thankfully Max cleaned up and was drug free. I unfortunately couldn’t say the same for Ronnie. There was a knock on the door and then Max walked in and sat next to me.

“I still haven’t forgiven myself for what I did to you”

“And I still can’t forget it. I forgave you a long time ago”

“I don’t deserve to be forgiven”

“Yes you do. You cleaned up and haven’t touched drugs since”

He smiled. “I am very proud to say I haven’t”

“And I am very glad to hear it” I smiled. That was the thing with Max; you couldn’t stay mad at him for long.

“What do you say we go back out there with everyone else” he asked, standing up and offering his hand.

“Okay”

We walked out and I found Zack talking to Monte about something I didn’t want to understand. Monte smiled when he saw me.

“I haven’t seen you in forever Kay”

“I know. Its been a long time”

“It all went downhill after your argument with Ronnie”

Zack looked at me. “You got into a fight with Ronnie?”

“Yeah”

“What happened?”

“I’ll tell you later, okay?”

“Sure, sure”

“I will! Monte, tell him I always tell the truth”

“I don’t know if I can do that”

“You’re an asshole Monte”

Robert walked over and joined the conversation. “Why is Monte an asshole?”

“Because he won’t tell Zack I always tell the truth!”

“But you don’t”

“Maaaax!” I whined, looking around for him.

“What?” he called from somewhere in the house.

“Monte and Robert are being mean to me!”

“Don’t tell me, tell the singer!”

I looked at Craig. “They are being mean!”

He laughed. “Are you drunk?”

“No I am just very tired”

“That explains so much” Monte muttered as he walked away; apparently he was done with us. I followed him like a lost puppy, and that’s when things turned interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey hey hey heres the new update for all my faithful readers!!!!!!

**i have NOTHING against Ronnie Radke of Max Green. This story if pure fiction, so please do not get offended by it! I love Escape The Fate and wish them the best success.

i hope u all like it!!
COMMENTS=LOVE

xXalyssaXx
<33