Give Me Vengeance

Chapter 26

“WAKE UP!” I yelled loudly, laughing my ass off when Matt fell off the table and onto Jimmy. Zack sat up quickly, his head slamming into Brian’s, and Johnny was just sitting there, looking dazed. Craig, Monte, and Robert were looking at each other, and then they ALL turned and looked at me. I grinned, looking at Zack.

“Babe, you look so good I could eat you”

Zack stood up and began walking towards me, and I backed up into Luxie. By then all the guys were coming towards us, and I could feel Luxie and Max backing up as well.

“What do we do?” Luxie whispered.

“Run”

“When?”

“Now!” and with that I turned and bolted out the front door.

“Kaydence you get your skinny ass back here!” Brian yelled, and I could hear them chasing me. I ran down to the beach, looking for somewhere to hide, and saw someone I knew from work sitting in his car. I ran up to the window and began banging on it, making him look up in alarm and then smile when he saw me. He rolled down the window.

“Hey Kay”

“Rob I need to get into your car. I’ll explain later!”

He unlocked the car, bewildered, and I clambered into the back seat and ducked. I hoped Luxie and Max made it okay, but it was too late to go looking for them. Rob turned and looked at me, his blue-gray eyes confused.

“What’s going on?”

“I’m being chased by dessert covered rockstars”

“What?”

“I know it sounds strange but it’s true. You’ll see them coming any minute”

Sure enough Zack and Brian ran into view, whipped cream dripping down their bodies as they looked for me. Rob smiled and beckoned them over.

“Are you guys looking for someone?”

Zack peered at him. “Yeah, my girlfriend. Why?”

“Because I think she’s in the backseat of my car”

“Rob! You traitor!” I yelled, and Brian yanked open the door and drug me out. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me towards the water, making me kick and flail.

“Brian I swear to god if you dump me in there I will kill you!” I yelled.

“That’s what you get for covering us in whipped cream” Zack said, walking beside Brian and looking at me.

“Baby don’t let him do this to me” I begged, only to see him smile and shake his head.

“You deserve it”

“Babe please!”

“Dump her,” he told Brian, and I screamed as Brian threw me into the freezing water. I gasped as I came up and dragged myself from the water. My clothes clung to me and I watched as Brian and Zack laughed their asses off at me this time. I stalked over to them and looked at Zack.

“You are such a jerk”

“You covered me in whipped cream, chocolate, and cherries. I think we’re even”

”I didn’t do that to you. Luxie did”

“Who?”

“The girl who gave me and Max a ride home. I just gave her the supplies and watched”

“Then you’re just as guilty as she is. You did nothing to stop her”

“I’m glad I didn’t. You just let Brian throw me in the ocean after I begged you not to”

“Don’t play like that” he growled. I crossed my arms and turned away, smirking when he couldn’t see, and felt his arms wrap around my waist.

“I’m sorry. I love you baby. Please forgive me”

“No. You were mean to me. You don’t love me”

“I love you more than anything in this world. I couldn’t imagine it without you and I never want to lose you. You are my life and the only reason I have to live”

I turned and looked at him. “I love you too. Can I kill Brian now?”

He laughed. “No”

“Why not?”

“Because he’s one of my best friends. I need him around”

“I thought you needed me more?”

“He lied” Brian teased, and just then I saw Luxie and the rest of the guys walking towards us.

“You know what? I love Luxie more anyways. I don’t need you” I said and ran over to Luxie, throwing my arms around her neck. She laughed and hugged me back.

“Hi”

“Hi” I let her go. “How did you manage to survive?”

”Max wouldn’t let anyone come near me”

I looked at Max and smirked, making him blush. “We need to have a talk later”

“Great” he mumbled, making me laugh. Matt grabbed me up into a hug and spun me around.

“Val would’ve been so proud”

“I know. Speaking of my cousin, where is she?”

“I’m pretty sure she’s at her parents right now with Michelle”

”Why, what happened?”

“Nothing. I guess they just wanted to stop by and say hi”

”Oh. Where’s Craig?” I had just noticed he was missing.

“I think he’s talking to some girl he ran into while we were chasing you and Luxie. I think her name was Carly or something like that”

”Should I be worried?”

“Naw. He wouldn’t do anything to her”

“It’s not her I’m worried about” I laughed and then I felt someone’s arms around me.

“Don’t leave me again” Zack whispered.

“Sorry” I twisted out of his arms and drug him over to Luxie and Max. “Zack, this is the mastermind behind our plan, Luxie. Luxie, this is my boyfriend Zack”

“Nice to meet you” she smiled.

“You too. This was good, by the way”

She laughed. “I try”
♠ ♠ ♠
So heres the new update =) I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks so much to all of you that gave me characters, and I promise I will do my best to get them all in there. It might take some time for them to develop and have a big, noticable role, but it will happen =D

Oh, and please check out this author: Sonny Moore
shes a great writer!!

COMMENTS=LOVE

xXalyssaXx
<33