Give Me Vengeance

Chapter 27

We all walked back to the house, laughing about the whole thing, and I watched as Luxie wrapped Max around her finger in no time. I chuckled and Zack looked at me, smiling.

“What’s with the chuckle?”

“I’m just laughing at Max. He is so screwed”

“Why is that?”

“Cause Luxie already has him wrapped around her finger. If they were going out that boy would be so whipped”

“Didn’t they just barely meet?”

“Didn’t we when we fell in love all those years ago?”

“I don’t know about you, but I was just a horny teenage boy”

“That’s all you are now and I still love you” I teased.

He looked at me, a wounded expression on his face. “That’s messed up babe”

“Sorry, but its true. You’re still horny and act like a teenager”

“True as that may be, you don’t have to make it known to the world or to me for that matter”

“Truth hurts baby” I smiled and went over to were Luxie and Max were standing in the kitchen. Max was totally focused on every word she was saying and it looked like he was going to remember everything that came out of her mouth.

“I hate to interrupt this, but I need to steal Max away” I grinned, grabbing onto Max’s arm and pulling him into the backyard. He glared at me when we stopped and looked like I had just pulled him away from some sort of God.

“Was that necessary?” he asked sourly.

“Yep. So, how much do you like Luxie?”

“A lot”

“Are you going to ask her out?”

“I want to”

“What are you going to tell her when you have to go into rehab?”

He winced. “I’m going to tell her the truth”

“The whole truth?”

“Yep”

“Good. When are you going to ask her out?”

“Well I want to give it time. If I asked her out now she might feel like I’m moving too fast or that I just want to fuck her and move on”

“Nice terminology” I rolled my eyes. “So, how whipped are you already?”

“I am not-“

“Don’t lie to me Max. I know you’re whipped so out with the truth. How bad is it?”

“Pretty bad”

I smiled and walked back inside, leaving him alone and confused about our conversation and found Zack talking to Craig about something on the couch. I sat next to him and snuggled into his side, yawning, and closed my eyes, hinting that I wanted the guys to leave so I could get some sleep. Thankfully he got the hint pretty quickly and looked at me, a small smile on his lips.

“Tired?”

I nodded and yawned again. I hadn’t gotten any sleep in 2 days and I had to work tomorrow AND try to find Max a rehab place before he totally flipped and went ape shit. My life was just a shit load of fun at the moment. We said goodbye to the guys and kicked them out, finally having the place to ourselves other than Luxie and Max, who were no where to be seen doing Gods know what. Zack turned a movie on, and I felt a pattern falling into place shortly and neatly, just like I had wanted it to. I watched the strange movie with heavy eyes until I couldn’t stay awake any longer and finally passed out.

“Hey gorgeous, time to wake up” someone shook me slightly and I moaned, swatting their hand away and rolling over, not ready to wake up yet.

“Kay, come on, you need to get ready for work”

I groaned and opened my eyes, sitting up and looking around. I was in Zack’s bedroom and I saw a suitcase full of my clothes on the floor. I thought for a minute, not remembering bringing those there, and concluded Zack must have done it while I was sleeping. I looked at him, still half asleep.

“What time is it?” I mumbled.

“6:00”

“Damn. Okay. Where can I take a shower?”

“There’s a bathroom down the hall to your right”

“Mkay. Where’s Max and Luxie?”

“They’re in the guest bedroom, but I wouldn’t go in there. They were pretty…distracted last night if you know what I mean” he grinned and I shook my head, smiling. I walked down the hall and hopped in the shower, the hot water fully waking me up and letting me function. Once I was dressed and had my hair and makeup done, I walked into the kitchen to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. I inhaled deeply and Max handed me a cup, a permanent grin on his face. I raised an eyebrow.

“What are you grinning about?”

“Nothing”

“Did you…” I trailed off suggestively and watched as his eyes grew wide.

“No! We talked all night though and I got to know a lot more about her!”

“That’s all you’re smiling about?”

“What do you mean that’s all? I like this girl a lot”

“Whatever you say Romeo. When Juliet wakes up bring her to the studio. I want to talk to her about something. And you,” I looked at him seriously, “stay out of trouble. You know what I mean”

“I know, I know”

“I know you know, but that doesn’t mean you’re going to do it”

“You have my word. I’ll hang out with Zack and the other guys today and they’ll keep me away from…well yeah”

“Okay, but I better not find out otherwise. One more fuck up from you and I’m calling the police and letting them handle it. Understood?”

“Yes mother” he rolled his eyes.

“Don’t get sarcastic with me” I growled, and after giving Zack a quick kiss goodbye, I was out the door and on my way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been a long time since the last update and I am so sorry!!!! Ive been really busy and I hope you all understand!! Please please please comment you guys!!!

Oh, and any one shot ideas/request?

COMMENTS=LOVE

xXalyssaXx
<33