Give Me Vengeance

Chapter 5

I froze, dropping the Skittles bag and closed my eyes, kissing him back. His arms pulled me tighter against him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He gently nipped my lip and I let his tongue in and he stole my skittle! I pulled back and glared at him and he was laughing and stuck his tongue out, showing the red skittle he kidnapped from me. He let me go and I reached down and picked up the dropped Skittles bag off the floor. I grabbed it up and poured Skittles in my mouth.

“Kaydence, give me some more Skittles” Zack said, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I shook my head and turned around, eating some more. I felt arms encircle my waist from behind and felt Zack’s breath on my neck.

“C’mon Kay, give me some Skittles” he whispered, lips grazing my ear. I shivered and was just barely able to shake my head.

“God, Zack. I know you want to get some, but do it in the other room” Brian laughed and I turned bright red. Zack let go of me and I turned to look at Brian, my eyes narrowing. He held up his hands in surrender and laughed. I walked towards him and stood in front of him, looking up at him from under my eyelashes. He stumbled back and I lightly traced a finger up his chest and my hands curled around his shoulders.

“What…what are you doing?” he stuttered and I leaned in, our lips only an inch apart. His eyelids drooped and I suppressed a smile and I parted my lips slightly.

“Brian, I know you want to fuck me, but you need to take care of your little problem yourself” I whispered and stepped back. The guys were rolling around with laughter and Zack was doubled over, tears streaming from his face.

“Holy fuck dude she got you good” he gasped and when I looked, Brian was a deep red and I glanced down at his pants and I started laughing.

“Hey Brian, about that problem I was talking about, go take care of it, will you?”

He looked down and walked swiftly to the bathroom, flipping me off as he walked.

“Zack, we have to keep her! She is awesome!” Matt said, slinging his arm over my shoulder. I looked at him with a coy smile and he backed up with a smirk on his face.

“Dude, I have a girlfriend, alright? It’s cool to tease Brian and Jimmy and shit, but leave me alone” he said, sitting on the couch. I pouted and made tears flood my eyes and sat down. I looked at him with big eyes and he looked unsure.

“Don’t you think I’m pretty?” I asked in a little voice. He looked confused and Zack sat next to me, the same look on his face, minus the tears.

“Yeah Matt, don’t you think I’m pretty?” he asked in the same voice.

“Aw Zack, you’re fucking hot and I would fuck you in a second, but Val might get mad at me”

“Ah dude! That’s sick” Zack laughed and got up. I cracked up and the door opened to reveal a girl about my age with blond hair. Holy fuck, that was

“Val?” I asked and when she looked at me, a smile spread on her face. We hugged each other and she looked between me and Zack, a slow smile stretching across her face.

“Kay, what are you doing here?” she asked.

“I’m here with Zack. What are you doing here?”

“I’m Matt’s girlfriend”

I sadly shook my head and she looked worried.

“What's wrong Kay?”

“I’m sorry to tell you, but Matt wants to fuck Zack”

She gasped in mock horror and turned to playfully glare at Matt.

“You want to cheat on me with Zack?” she pouted. He walked over to her and kissed her roughly, his arms pressing her to his body, picking her up off her feet. When he set her down and broke apart, Zack was looking hurt.

“Zack, what’s wrong?” I asked.

“I want to make out with Matt! Val, you have to share”

“I’m sorry Zack, but I can’t. You can have Kay though. She needs a good boy to take care of her”

He smiled and his arms encircled my waist from behind and he rested his head on my shoulder.

“Hear that Kay? I can keep you” he giggled and I laughed and turned to glare at Val.

“Why do you hate me?” I whined and she shrugged. Zack circle around so we were facing each other. His face became soft and he gently pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back and lightly tugged on one of his lip rings and he moaned.

“God Zack, how many times do I have to tell you? Get a fucking room!” Brian yelled, walking back in. We broke apart and I turned to glare at him.

“Don’t make me give you another problem you have to take care of buddy” I warned and everyone but Val laughed. She looked lost.

“What did I miss?” she asked.

“Well, Brian was teasing Zack and Kay about kissing, so Kay went over to him and gave him a boner” Jimmy explained and Brian turned red.

“Yeah, well at least my boner wasn’t caused by Johnny” he snapped and this time Jimmy turned red.

“Johnny gave you a boner?” Val laughed.

“No!”

“Sure” I teased.

“Listen hooker” he started and I playfully gasped.

“Me? A hooker?”

“Yeah you. You’re the one that made out with Zack and gave Brian a boner”

“Dang Cuz, what have I missed?” Val looked at me with wide, humor filled eyes.

“I don’t even know myself”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooooh Zack and Kaydence kiss!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Aha she is such a tease, but thats why i love her.

Comments?????

xXalyssaXx
<33