Give Me Vengeance

Chapter 8

I looked at Val. “When he gets here tell him I’ll be in Matt’s room”

“Okay” she nodded and I walked into Matt’s room, curling up in a ball on the bed. My thoughts wandered and I replayed the rape in my head even though I didn’t want to.

~Flashback~

His hit knocked me to the ground and I cried out in pain. God, someone save me! I prayed, but of course no one did. He ripped my shirt off and I screamed briefly before his hand pressed against my mouth. I struggled and he fumbled with the button on my pants. He yanked them down and then some how managed to get his off. He pushed into me and pain blossomed through my body. I bit down on his hand and he snapped his hand back. I screamed again and he punched me across the face. He worked over me and I kept struggling. I wasn’t going down without a fight. When he was done he got off and zipped up his pants.

~End Flashback~

There was a timid knock on the door followed by someone calling my name. The door opened and Zack walked in. He sat next to me and I leaned against him, tears steadily leaking down my face.

“Kay, I am so sorry” he whispered.

I looked at him and he kissed me gently and I rested my head on his chest. I felt safe around Zack, a feeling I never had around Brad. And it seems crazy that I had only known Zack for one day, yet I cared more for him than I ever had cared for Brad.

“I’m gonna kill him” he whispered harshly and I looked up at him. He looked pissed, and then my phone rang. It must be Lauren. I left without saying anything and she probably needed a ride home. Zack crossed the room and grabbed my phone from my jeans pocket and his fist tightened, telling me it wasn’t Lauren. I held out my hand for the phone, but he answered it instead.

“I’m going to kill you for doing that to Kaydence” he hissed, and then put the phone on speaker.

“Let me talk to Kay” Brad said, his voice harsh. I cringed and Zack noticed. He sat next to me and put a comforting arm around my waist, pulling me against his body.

“You don’t deserve to even be in the same city as her, let alone talk to her”

“Let me talk to my girlfriend” Brad yelled, and the bedroom door opened. The rest of the guys walked in and sat around the room.

“I am not your girlfriend” I said, my voice weak.

“Kaydence, don’t do this. You know you’ll regret it if you do”

“Touch her again we’ll kill you” Brian spoke up.

“Who the fuck is that?”

“Brian Haner. You’re on speaker phone dumb shit”

“Take me off speaker and let me talk to my girlfriend”

“I’m not your fucking girlfriend!” I finally yelled and everyone turned to stare at me. I ran out of the room and Zack and Val chased me. I collapsed on the couch and Zack gathered me into his arms and rocked me back and forth. Val sat on the other side of me and stroked my hair, whispering that it was all going to be okay. I wanted so badly to believe her, but I couldn’t convince myself she was right. She finally got up and left me and Zack alone. I shivered from the cold and he pulled me tighter against him and pulled a blanket off the edge of the couch and covered me up with it.

“Thank you” I whispered.

“Don’t mention it. Kay, I know I’ve only known you since this morning and I know you’ve been through a lot today, but, will you be my girlfriend?”

I looked up at him and a tiny smile slipped onto my face. “Yes”

He kissed me and I leaned against him, my head resting on his chest. He slowly lay down and his arms wrapped themselves around my waist. I snuggled against him and fell asleep.

“Kay, wake up” someone shook me and my eyes flew open. I relaxed when I saw it was just Zack.

“No” I mumbled and closed my eyes.

“C’mon, we have to go to school” he said gently and this time I fell off the couch. He helped me up and I shook my head.

“I can’t Zack” I whispered and he pressed his lips against my hair.

“Baby, you need to. Otherwise he’ll think he won. Don’t worry, I’ll be there and so will the rest of the guys. We’ll protect you” he whispered and I hesitantly nodded. I looked down and saw I was already dressed in Val’s clothes she gave me yesterday. I walked to the bathroom, Zack trailing behind me, and did my make up with Val’s stuff and then used her hair straightner. When I was done I put on my shoes and helped Zack wake up the rest of the guys. I walked into one of the many guest rooms and saw Brian passed out on the bed. I grinned to myself and then ran and jumped on him.

“What the fuck?” he moaned.

“Get up Brian!” I yelled happily and he grabbed me around the waist and then pinned me under him. I froze and my eyes went wide, and I had a flashback of last night. I threw myself off the bed and landed on the floor, staring up at him. He froze when he realized what he did and he looked down at me.

“I’m sorry Kay” he whispered and I got up and hugged him.

“It’s okay. Now, get ready for school”

He raised his eyebrow. “Are you sure you can handle that?”

“I need to. Otherwise he’ll think he won”

“Makes sense. Don’t worry, me and the rest of the guys will be there for you”

I bit my lip and threw my arms around him. “Thank you” I whispered and he gently rubbed my back.

“Don’t worry about it. Now let me go before Zack had a heart attack”

I giggled and skipped out of the room and jumped on Zack’s back. He smiled and spun around, making me dizzy. He threw me on the couch and I pulled him down with me. He kissed me and then pulled away to finish waking up the guys. My phone rang and I answered it when I saw it was Lauren.

“Hey Lauren”

“Where the hell did you go last night?” she demanded and I froze.

“I, uh, I’ll tell you at school or something. I have to go” I hung up and dropped on the couch. Someone wrapped their hands around my eyes and I reached behind me and grabbed them, flipping over the couch. I heard someone groan and saw it was Johnny.

“Johnny, I am so sorry!” I wailed and ran out the door. I took deep breaths and then broke down and sank to my knees. Zack ran out and cradled me in his arms.

“What's wrong?”

“He…he ruined me Zack! I am so jumpy and scared all the time now! I can’t mess around with the guys because then I have flashbacks!” I sobbed and Val walked out. Zack looked up at her with a helpless expression on his face. She said something and he walked inside after kissing me gently. She sat next to me and I leaned against her.

“Kay, tell me”

She didn’t have to say anything else. “He ruined me Val. I can’t be normal any more. I’m too jumpy and worried and scared and I can barely touch my boyfriend. I woke Brian up this morning and he pinned me down, playing around, and I freaked out. And then Johnny covered my eyes and I flipped him over the couch and he slammed into the floor”

“Baby, they don’t blame you for anything. You were raped and beaten last night, and they know right now that you are very jumpy and breakable. It’s not your fault and they know it”

I nodded and she brought something out of her pocket. I looked at it and a laugh escaped my lips. She was holding a stick of eyeliner.

“I know us DiBenedetto girls hate to look bad it public” she smiled I nodded and took the eyeliner. I was so good at putting it on; I didn’t even need a mirror. When I was done I handed it back to her and the guys came walking out. I got up and Zack wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to Brian’s car. He sat in the back seat with me and Brian drove. I tensed up when we got to school and Zack kissed me reassuringly. I got out and cowered to his side. We walked to the side of the school and the rest of the guys met us there. This was going to be fun…not.

“So, what’s up?” a voice sounded behind I whirled around to see Lauren. She looked hurt and I walked over to her. I hugged her and she was tense, but hugged me back. That’s when I saw Davey was behind her. I walked over to him and he hugged me tightly.

“Lauren, I’m sorry for leaving you there last night” I whispered.

“Why did you?”

“I walked in on Brad having sex with Melissa Drake, so I left. He chased me down and I broke up with him, and then he…he…” I choked up and Zack finished for me.

“He raped her”

Lauren gasped and hugged me tightly and so did Davey. I stood there in the arms of my 2 best friends in the entire world and cried. They broke away when someone came up behind Lauren and hugged her. I looked up and saw Danny. He saw I was crying.

“Kaydence, what’s wrong?” he asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

“I don’t want to talk about it” I mumbled and he looked past me and to the guys.

“Are they bothering you?”

Zack walked up behind me and I looked at him with a smile. He kissed me and his arm wrapped around my waist.

“It’s not them that hurt me. It was Brad” being near Zack gave me strength.

“What did Brad do?”

“I didn’t do a damn thing” someone snarled and Brad walked up behind him. I froze and turned away from him and into Zack’s arms. Zack was tense and the rest of the guys walked up so they were standing next to me and Zack on either side.

“Get the fuck away from her” Matt snarled and Brad pushed by Danny, only to have Davey step in front of him.

“You’ve hurt her one to many times” Davey said boldly and I smiled. Then Brad pushed him out of the way and Davey slammed against the school wall. I screamed and ran over to Davey, only to have Brad spin me around and make me look at him. I cringed when he raised his hand and Zack and Brian stepped in front of me. Matt pulled me against him and I coward into his broad chest. I peeked out at what was going on and then my eyes widened as the rest of the football team showed up. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
O_o jocks agaisnt misfits.....kinda like at the end of the "I'm Not Okay" video (if you haven't seen it, go watch it!!! Gerard looks freakin HOT...as always....) anyways...

hope you like it!!!
comments make my day!

comments= happy writer

happy writer= longer updates!!

not hard math there!!
xXalyssaXx
<33