Give Me Vengeance

Chapter 9

They all glared at me, assuming I was the cause of all this. Brad stepped forward, and so did Zack. Matt let me go and gently pushed me into Johnny’s arms before joining Brian and Zack at the front. Being with Johnny didn’t make me feel very safe, but I knew that he was the only one that wouldn’t be part of all this.

“Move” Brad snarled and pushed Zack. I cringed and Johnny held me tighter.

“I’m going to fucking kill you for what you did to her. You hit her and then you raped her, and you’re going to pay” I couldn’t tell who said that.

“I didn’t rape her! She went along with it” Brad laughed and anger coursed through me.

“You fucking liar! I fought back, I screamed, I bit you! You raped me” I yelled and broke free of Johnny and launched myself at Brad. I tackled him to the ground and one of his football buddies pulled me off and threw me against the ground. That set the rest of the guys off and they basically threw themselves at the jocks. One of the football players kicked me in the head, and then it all went black.

Beep, beep, beep, beep. I groggily opened my eyes to the all white room I was laying in. I looked to the side and saw my Dad asleep in a very uncomfortable looking chair. I looked to the other side and saw Zack asleep in another chair, and he looked wiped out.

“Zack?” I croaked and his eyes opened and then he flew to my bed.

“Oh, thank god. One of those idiots kicked you in the back of the head and knocked you out. I was so scared” he kissed me.

“I’m okay. What happened?”

“Well, before I knew that the one guy kicked you, I was busy kicking the shit out of Brad. Matt, Brian, Jimmy, and even Johnny were all handling other guys, and Matt and Brian were dealing with 2”

“Wow. So I take it our group won?” I giggled.

He smiled sadly. “Almost. Jimmy is here too. One of the jocks pulled a knife on him and got him in the stomach”

“Oh. Is he okay?”

“The doctor said he would be fine. Other than that we kicked their asses!”

He slightly raised his voice, causing my Dad to wake up and look over at me. His eyes lit up and walked over to my bed, taking my hand in his.

“You worried your mother and me” he whispered.

“I’m sorry Daddy. I didn’t mean to, but some stupid football jock kicked me” I pouted and he smiled slightly, ruffling my hair. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“Hey!” Zack protested and I looked over at him.

“What?”

“I want a kiss” he complained and I laughed and kissed him.

“Better?”

“Yes”

The door opened and the guys walked in, smiles on their faces, and I noticed Jimmy was there along with them. I raised my eyebrow.

“Jimmy, I thought you were hurt”

“I was. They let me go because they said it wasn’t serious”

“Oh. Well, it seems I’m the only crippled one” I wrinkled my nose and they laughed.

“We’re glad you’re okay Kay. We were worried about you and Zack almost killed the guy, after he was done killing Brad” Matt grinned and I rolled my eyes. My Dad looked at all of us.

“Why’d you almost kill Brad?”

We all went silent and my Dad stared at me. “Well?”

“He raped her” Brian said, coming over and hugging me. My Dad looked outraged and then looked at me.

“Is it true?” he asked through clenched teeth.

I nodded and he stalked out, only to have all the guys sit on my bed. They all started talking at once and I laughed.

“Guys, shut up! I can’t talk to all of you at once!”

“Aw, Kay, who said we wanted to talk to you?” Jimmy whined and I stuck my tongue out at him. He grinned and gave me a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

“Eww! Jimmy gross!” I wiped my cheek and turned to pout at Zack, who was too busy talking to Brian to see what had happened.

“Zaaacky!” I whined and he looked at me.

“What is it baby?”

“Jimmy kissed me on the cheek” I complained and he turned to glare at Jimmy.

“Why shouldn’t I kill you right now?”

“Because then you can’t have wild hot animal sex with me any more” Jimmy grinned.

“Ah! Man, that’s fucking sick!” Matt complained. Brian looked sick and I was laughing my ass off. I looked at Zack.

“You have sex with Jimmy? Why am I going out with you?”

“I don’t. He just wishes I do. And you’re going out with me because you think I am absolutely adorable”

I sighed. “I can’t argue with the last part. But, you are wrong. Jimmy wants to fuck Matt, and Matt wants to fuck Brian” I grinned while all the guys looked sick and glared at me.

“You’re lucky you’re in the hospital” Matt growled and I grinned innocently.

“You love me. Knock it off” I playfully slapped his arm.

“Suure” he looked towards the door, a smile on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been awhile.

So, i need comments! If i get 5 new ones, i'll post another chapter today. i have 87 readers for this story, but not very many comments...not even 20.

so, please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xXalyssaXx
<33