After the Last Midtown Show

You felt that existential kiss upon your neck...

On the way into my apartment complex, I was fully aware that my arms were wrapped securely around Will's perfectly thin and terribly tempting waist.

On the way into the elevator, I was fully aware that I had him backed against the wall, with my lips greedily attached to his neck.

I was fully aware that my lips were now clashed roughly against his, my fingers exploring his silky smooth skin as the elevator stopped and we'd officially reached my floor.

As we exited the elevator and made our way down the empty hallway, I was fully aware that he was trying to fight me off.

But oh no baby, I thought to myself, smirking against his lips.

The way I see it, Will fucking asked for this. He made me do these things to him; he knew damn well that he was enjoying this just as much as I was.

Once we reached my door, I let my lips fall from his lips down to his neck again, enjoying the feeling of him squirm as he tried to unlock the door with the keys that he had taken such pride in keeping from me earlier.

This was payback.

The second that door was finally opened, I attached myself to him once again, pushing him through the door using only the force of my lips.

That was all it took.

Will's quiet moans grew louder as he no longer tried to fight me off. He elaborately placed his hands around my belt loops, yanking me even closer to him. I smirked; that one movement was enough to prove that he was just as hard as I was.

But unfortunately, this is as far as we will go.

William Beckett and I are far from ready to take it to the next step, considering the only time this ever happens is when I'm loaded off my ass.

It always stops when we push each other through to my bedroom, crashing down on top of the bed - on top of each other. We'd lay there tangled up in one other, panting heavily, staring deeply in eyes that are swimming with lust and curiosity, counting the pros and cons of taking it any further.

His body is always telling me yes, to go for him with everything that I have, but his eyes are always in disagreement. It's a risk we both know we can't afford to take.

But there is something about tonight, about this time, that is completely freaking me out. We are still standing in the hallway, not even fully in the living room yet, and he hasn't stopped kissing me yet.

Normally, we'd be tangled up in a lustful mess of long limbs and naked chests, the sound of our heavy breathing only drowned out by the beating of our even heavier hearts.

But instead, he has me here, his hand resting securely on the small of my back, while the other is ever-so-gently caressing the side of my face.

His lips are still attached to mine, but there are no tongues involved, no sloppy action happening whatsoever.

His lips. This kiss. This feeling. I am under his curse, and there is nothing I can do about it.

As my fingers curl around one of his extra long locks of hair, my other hand slips under the thin fabric of his shirt, making him moan once more as he is forced to pull away.

Staring in his eyes, I can feel my heart beating faster than ever before, and there is the strangest feeling in the pit of my stomach. He leaned his forehead against mine, his warm breath tickling my skin therefore making me shiver. What the fuck was going on here?

''I um... I'm going to go take a shower,'' Will spoke finally, placing one last kiss on my lips before he pulled away, leaving me glued to that same spot, speechless and more confused than ever.

As I watched him disappear off into my bedroom, my mind was on overdrive, trying to figure out which game he had chosen to play with me. Perhaps this was his way of hooking me in, seeing if I'll take the bait and follow him.

''You think you are so clever, don't you buttercup?''

With my lips turned into a smirk, I traced the path he had just walked and entered my bedroom. I couldn't stop my mouth from falling wide open. The room was empty; William was in the bathroom just like he said he would be.

I inched ever so closely towards the closed door, the sound of the shower suddenly reaching my ears. I leaned up against the door and heard William curse out loud, followed by that sweet little giggle of his.

Ignoring the smile that had formed on my face, I turned the door knob just so I could see what it was that made him giggle, what had caused his sweet little voice mutter that 'fuck'.

''What the hell...?''

I stood there in disbelief, my eyes bulging out of their sockets as they stared down at the hand that was still wrapped around the door knob.

It was locked!

''Ha,'' I began, shaking my head in amusement. ''I'll be damned...''

I took the few extra steps backwards toward my bed, tripping on one of William's boots along on the way.

I fell back on the unmade bed, landing in a soft haven of blankets and pillows. I shut my eyes in a futile attempt to block out my confusions, but it was no use.

It wasn't just simple curiosity about what Will was up to anymore. It is so much more than that, and I am trying my hardest to grasp what is happening between us.

Will has slept here with me so many times. I know the games that we play with each other, and I know them well. I play them to win.

But tonight, something about this game is so different, so brand new.

I leaned up on my bed and looked over in the direction of the bathroom.

''What are you up to, butterfly?''

William emerged what seemed like a lifetime later, a towel slinked low around his waist, his hair dripping wet, a shy grin on his face.

''I forgot to bring some clothes in here with me,'' he muttered cutely, as I noticed the hint of pink that was kissing his cheeks. ''I actually don't have any clean clothes with me at all...''

I smirked. ''Well, you know where I keep 'em,'' I told him, pointing to the tall dresser that held up my plasma screen.

I watched as he pulled out a pair of silk black boxers, my smirk growing even wider as he disappeared back into the bathroom once again to change.

While Will has seen me get naked in front of him plenty of times, I still have yet to see him in all of his naked glory.

That thought alone was enough to make my head scream out in agony as I began to regret all of those martinis that I had consumed earlier.

''Fuuuck,'' I grumbled, all of my thoughts about Will clashing around in my brain, making the ache in my head reach an all-time high.

I buried my face in my hands, as I heard Will ask from the doorway, ''Gabe, are you okay?''

I looked up at him, and wanted to come back with some sort of smart ass remark, 'No genius, I'm holding my head because I feel fucking spectacular' or some other dickhead remark but... I couldn't. What was happening to me?

I buried my face in my hands again, and was immediately calmed as I felt him run his fingers through my hair. I inhaled the intoxicating scent of his newly washed hair as he settled himself in between my legs, and felt goosebumps as he weaved his arms around me, placing tiny kisses all along my cheeks and forehead.

He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck, kissing the skin there before whispering, ''Come on cupcake, let me help you relax...''

My heart rate picked up again, as that smirk made its way across my face once again.

''What do you have in mind...?''