The Bride Wore Purple.

Going to school

The next morning I woke up in the same postion I fell asleep in. 6:30 am came way too fast. I rubbed my eyes and turned off my alarm clock. I still had the note in my hand. I smiled and got up and put it in my desk drawer. God, would my mother flip her shit if she found it. I got dressed and did my make-up. I didn't even bother covering up my busted lip and black eye. I loved making my teachers and friends squirm when they saw my battle wounds! I got dressed in my attire of a mini-skirt and white polo sweater. Instead of heals, I put on a pair of black vans. My feet fucking hurt. I was not about to walk around in three inch heels all day! Happy with my choice of wardrobe, I grabbed my purse, souvenir drumsitck, camera, signed merch, shirt, and my beloved Dolce and Gabanna sunglasses and headed down stairs.

"Morning mom and dad!" I said

"Morning Jace!" They replied in unison.

"How was the show? Did you have a lot of fun? Meet anyone?" My mother said putting a plate of pancakes in front of me with a smile on her face. She always was filled with questions. Both my parents were. At least they wanted to know everything about the show. I made me happy that they cared about they shows I went to and were anxious to see what they were liked.

"Holy Hell! Honey your face!" My mother exclaimed touching my bruises and lip.

"Damn! Jace you need ice!" My dad said running to the fridge.

"'I'm okay! No worries! It hurts like hell but I will be okay!" I said trying to reassure them. My father put an ice pack on my face.

"Okay dear but we do worry about you getting hurt. We have no problem with you going to shows and stuff but we just dont want you getting hurt. Please please please be careful!" My mom said pleadingly. I gave her a reassuring nod and ate the rest of my pancakes. I showed them all the pictures of the show and my merch and drumstick. My mom said that Oli Sykes was very cute and seemed "like a respectable young boy" in her words. I bust out laughing when she said that.

"Okay family its time for me to go to school. I'll come home and tell you more about last night" I walked out of the house and drove off to Jena's house.

- - - - - -
♠ ♠ ♠
filler, i'm sorry :'[

more sooon!!