They Really Do Make Me Do Push-Ups in Drag!

First day of school!

The weekend was a very interesting weekend. My first weekend as a girl.

Man it’s hard being a girl! Anyone notice this? I mean seriously!

I have almost been caught a few times especially in the mornings. As you know I have to keep this bra on even when I go to bed. So the first morning I wake up I just sit up in bed and Sweeney was already up, then she comments, “Damn you must have to roll up your melons or something! That’s kinda weird!”

I looked down and my bra was extremely lopsided, you could tell through the shirt.

“Well, I, Uh, I-“

“Oh I see! You are ashamed that you don’t got any junk there huh?” She asked smirking.

“Um……yes?” Just play along with it Gee.

“Ah don’t worry about it! I use to stuff my bra too! Then I grew these D’s.” She said as she propped up her breasts with her hands, “Don’t worry babe you will get them soon enough!”

“Haha, ok.” Then I got up and went to the bathroom.

“Geez, did you stick something down your shorts too!” Sweeney started laughing as I looked down. God I hate mornings!

The rest of the weekend was filled with laughs and fun. I got to know Sweeney a lot more and when Megan came back Sunday night we all went to dinner.

Now its Monday morning and school is about to start.

I have perfected the task of getting dressed and putting on make-up like my mom helped me with when I first got here, at least that’s what I thought.

“Geez, how much make-up did you put on your face?” Megan ran over to me with a napkin and started rubbing away the excess make-up I apparently had on.

“There that’s better, we will give you your make-up lesson when we get back. Oh let me see your schedule!” She then ran over to my backpack and grabbed the small blue paper.

“Alright! We got band together! That’s after lunch, you will love Mr. Iero!” Sweeney shouted from while she glanced at the paper behind Megan.

“You and Sweeney have art together too while I have cooking class.”

“Bring us something good for lunch alright?” Sweeney laughed as she grabbed her ripped up bag from the floor.

“Depends on what were making today, but yeah sure thing! Ok Helli first you got art with Sweens, then math with me, English with both of us, History with me, lunch, band with both, then you have science by yourself and P.E. with Sweens.” Megan informed both Sweeney and I.

“Ok, thank you very much.” I smiled and picked up my backpack, time to start my new life.

“You really don’t need to thank me for that, trust me. I can tell you’re a little shy right now, but most of the time you’re a wild crazy bitch!” Megan stated as she walked through the door.

“Well is she right?” Sweeney asked as we walked together to art.

“Haha, actually she is!” I laughed, well it is true most of the time I’m a wild and crazy person who doesn’t care at all what people think about him. But isn’t everyone a little bit nervous on there first day of school?

“I think Megan has special powers, she can always tell how people are feeling.” Sweeney and I entered the building where art shall be held.

“Come on there’s a seat next to me.” Sweeney grabbed my hand and took me to the back row all the way to the desk in the corner.

I sat down and brought out my drawing supplies and sketch book. I looked up and noticed a women was coming my way.

“Hi I’m Mrs. Grady, you must be the new student, Helena is it?” Mrs. Grady was leaning over my desk and looking at me straight in the eyes.

“Yes that’s me.” This lady is starting to scare me and I have only said three words to her.

“Well welcome to my wonderful world of art! I hope you enjoy your self here!” She gave me the biggest grin ever and literally skipped to her desk.

“Is this teacher always like this?” I leaned over to Sweeney and whispered in her ear.

She looked up from her sketch book, “Yeah, that’s her usual self, but she a great teacher, she lets us do whatever we want!” I leaned over her shoulder a little to see what she was working on in her sketch book, it was a drawing of Johnny Depp as Sweeney Todd.

“Hey that’s really good!” I studied the picture and noticed the erase marks on various parts mostly on the face, “Do you need some help on that?”

“Depends, can you draw well?” she gave me her famous smirk.

“Would you like to see?”

“Dur! Of course!” She quickly took my sketch book and looked through it, “Holy shit these are amazing they look so life like! Who is this?” She handed me the book and it was on the page where I drew my brother sitting on the hallway steps.

“Oh that’s my brother Mikey.” I smiled, man I missed that guy!

“Ah he’s pretty cute. Ok can you show me how to draw the nose, I suck at noses!” She tossed her book over to me with a picture of Sweeney Todd at the top.

“Yeah sure thing!”

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

The rest of the day went by uneventfully. Man the girls at this school were so boring, no body talked or did anything. Megan and Sweeney were the life of the party!

We met up in front of our room where Megan had a few boxes with her.

“Whats that?” I asked

“Our lunch, shrimp scampi!” She handed one of the three small boxes.

“You made this?”

“Mmhm!”

“Oh I smell seafood!” Sweeney came up and took one of the other boxes.

“Ok Mr. Iero is waiting for us for our tradition of eating lunch with him. To the band room!” Megan lead the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys sorry i lied!

Mr. Iero comes in next chapter!

I don't really like this chapter but can i please have some feedback on it!

Comment!