Status: Not Active as of now.

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

Threats And Bloody Lips

"Pardon? Can you repeat that last, incredibly irrational, statement?"

My Anti-father sighed heavily as my mother sat in her chair by the fire knitting. Cliché much?

"I said, Elizabeth," I cringed, "that by tomorrow morning you need to have all of your essential items packed and ready, for your leaving to live with your new fiancée." Jamison repeated to me once more.

At that point i was trying so hard, hard enough that it hurt, not to kick him where the sun don't shine. Do they really expect to tell me that I'm supposed to marry a man that i don't even know and me just to except it as a way of life? Hell no! I'm not going down with out my opinion being heard! What can I say? I'm a very opinionated person.

I couldn’t hold my rage in any longer. I exploded. "ARE YOU ON CRACK!? POT?! SPEED?! LSD?!WHAT???? YOU MUST BE ON SOMETHING TO THINK THAT I'D MARRY SOME COMPLETE STRANGER!! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SELL ME OFF LIKE A SECOND PLACE PRIZE?!"

By that time Jamison was equally pissed off. He looked like I just robbed him blind and slit his families throats right in front of him. He grabbed my arm and jerked me closer to him; so close that i could feel his breath on my face.

"Now you listen to me." He whispered low a threatingly. "You are going to marry this man. You are going to have children with him and keep our blood line pure throughout the next generation. Do you understand me?"

I simply nodded my head. Oh, and trust me, it was causing me pain again not to punch his pretty little face in. But, knowing my father, he'd bounce back and beat the shit out of me, and i really don't want broken ribs...again.

"And," he continued, "just to make sure you don't run away the first time you leave this house, Arthur will be going with you for a time. We all know you wouldn't leave your baby brother. He's under direct orders not to let you go anywhere, or else."

Do I dare ask? "Or else what?" I asked through clenched teeth. I guess i like being daring. But he pissed me off more when he dragged my Artie into this. I don't view Artie as my Brother, I view him as my son. I'm more of a parent to him then either of these buffoons. He once even called me mother. So when he threatened him, my motherly instinct got pissed.

Anti-father smirked. "He'll die."

I shrunk away. ”How could you say that?" I whispered. "He's your son!" That part I, Of course, screamed in his face.

Not more then a second later I was on my ass on the floor, my cheek inflamed and burning. He slapped me. That son-of-a-bitch slapped me.

He causally walked, who was STILL knitting, as if nothing happened.” If you haven't noticed your mother is pregnant," No, really?! I just thought she got FAT. Idiot., ”and we just recently found out it's a boy. Arthur isn’t cut out to be grace the Ferinere lineage. He brings shame to our family. Hs' extremely stupid, has no redeeming qualities, and isn't even good looking. Our new son will be just like your brother...Parfait.(Perfect)”

I glared up at him from my, oh so comfortable, seat on the floor. My face was turning purple where i was struck and my lip was bleeding. "You think Marcus is the definition of 'Perfect'? You must be insane."

The bastard kneeled down in front of me and caressed my none bruised cheek. "Mon chere, mon belle le fille(my dear, my beautiful daughter), insanity is just an opinion."

And with that, I was dismissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!