Status: Not Active as of now.

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

hola!
okay so this story was on quizilla and i wanted to know if i should contiue this story or not!

Image

Name:Elizibeth Ferinere, but she goes by Eli and will most likely hurt you if you call her by her full name.
Age:17
DOB:March 7
Speices:human but has unique abilites
Abilites:Can talk to animals of all kind and has visions of the future and past.
Animals:She has an adopted wolf named Thayet who she found in the forest behind her house when her parents were killed by Hunters.Thayet is very protective of Eli and hates her parents and older brother.She's Eli's only friend.
Disorders/illnesess:Chronic insomia, slight OCD, and bipolar disorder. Personality:Cold,Hard, short tempered and untrusting at first, but when she befrineds you she'll do anything for you.
Family:The Ferinere family are a very rich and nobal French family. Her mother and father are overley protective of Eli. So protective of her that Eli has never left the property before. She has two brothers; Marcus who is 22 and Arthur who is 6. Arthur is the only one in her family Eli gets along with.
Special Skills:She knows kick-boxing, Tai Kwon Doe, Karate, and a lot other fighting styles. Likes:Archery, fighting, sword fighting, the colors red, dark purple, and balck.She also likes singing, rock music, horse-back riding, and animals.
Dislikes:Snobs, sluts, showing weakness, people who are cocky, her parants, and her brother Marcus.
Style:Punk/Emo

Image

Jamison Ferinere (aka the dad)

Image

Markus Ferinere (aka the older bother)

Image

Martha Ferniere (aka the mother)

Image

Arthur Ferinere (aka the little brother)

*NOTE* I'll explain the rest of the charaters as they show up in the story and i also had changed the pics from quizilla cus i cant remember where i found the pictures AND i dont own ANY of these pics so DO NOT SUE ME PLEASE*