Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 19: Bob's POV

Chapter 19- You’ll Get What You Deserve! Bob’s POV

We all just kept looking at the three girls, by this time, Dyz was able to join them again. I looked down and happened to notice the blood still dripping from Keleigh’s right arm, she was cut pretty badly, and needed some medical attention. All of a sudden, Emma pulled out a gun and pointed it towards Dayna.

“NO! PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!” Gerard yelled, standing in front of his girlfriend.

“If you don’t move out of the way Mr. Way, I swear to god, it’s only going to make things worse.” Emma snarled.

Gerard took a big gulp and moved. Dayna was scared stiff, but that didn’t stop her from running.

“RUN DAYNA!” Gerard yelled in fear.

“Oh yes, and hop, and skip, and jump!” Emma
said pointing the gun at Dayna.

The first shot went off, and Dayna ducked. The next went and Dayna still dodged it. She was dodging almost every bullet! When the sixth and final shot was aimed at her, she got shot in the arm. Dayna yelped, but knew it was the last shot, so she jumped from the banister of the top of the stairs on to Emma and Katrina, Dyz moved out of the way. I went behind Dyz and hit her in the head, and she fell to the ground, that’s like twice now? I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t have brain damage after this! Gerard picked up Dayna, who winced in pain. Her arm looked pretty bad.

“Alright guys, we need to find a way out of here!” I said looking around.

“They, ah, m-may, have, been, ah, smart, but, no-not, that smart, ah!” Dayna said between periods of pain.

She pointed to the windows. Ray and I punched out the biggest window we could find, so all of us could get through safely and quickly. Gerard handed Dayna over to me, and I helped her through the window. She was able to get through without much pain. Then the rest of us hopped through. We all stayed on the porch. Dayna took out her cell phone and dialed 9-1-1. She explained the situation, and before she knew it, she
was being pulled back in through the window! I grabbed her legs, and Gerard bashed Emma as hard as he could in the head, and she fell to the ground.

Dayna was let go, but landed on her arm. She let out a shriek of pain, and Gerard got her up as quickly as possible. The cops and the ambulances came. The cops bashed the door down, and were able to wake the girls up. The girls were arrested, and put in separate cop cars. They also took the corpses and put them in special trucks, then they placed Dayna and Keleigh in the ambulance, we all went along too, but before we left, Emma had her last words to say.

“I’ll have you all know, the three of us will be back. Maybe not soon, but someday when you least expect it. You will all be sorry, and trust me, you will all die, cause you are all going to pay for what you did! This isn’t over. Oh, and Frankie, trust
me on one thing. We will get Seidee.” Emma said, as she was being shoved in a cop car. We all just looked at each other and laughed.