Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 20: Frankie's POV

Chapter 20- Where Do We Go From Here? Frankie’s POV

We were all at Dayna’s house. I was sitting on the Couch with Britt. I was stroking her hair. Keleigh was sitting next to Mikey holding hands. Kristyn and Bob were sitting
on the floor working on a puzzle. Hey what I can I say? Those two are odd, but they were made for each other! Alaina and Ray were watching t.v. and Dayna was sitting in Gerard’s lap, resting her head on his chest. We all looked perfectly content, but we all knew what were thinking, Alaina, was just the brave one to bring it up.

“Alright guys,
where do we honestly go from here? Yesterday was our last day of high school, and now what? We have the summer to do what we want, then we all go to different colleges?” Alaina asked almost in tears.

“Hey, I mean, we still have all the other summers, and the times we all visit home. Don’t we?” I asked.

“OH YEA RIGHT! If you have forgotten Frankie, I am going to college in California! Where the hell would you like me to visit?” Britt snapped at me.

“Guys. Calm down. This isn’t the end you know! I mean, we will all still be awesome friends, and if you guys can work out the long distance thing for a while, it will all work.” Dayna said calmly.

“EASY FOR YOU TO FUCKING SAY! You’re going to New York with Gerard! So of course it’s going to be easy on you! You guys share the same passion, going to the same school, HECK! You guys will be able to see each other all the freaking time!” Keleigh yelled out.

Dayna sunk back into Gerard who held her tight.

“Guys, seriously! We all need to stop fighting! This is getting us nowhere!” Ray piped up.

“Yea, he’s right. Let’s all just enjoy the summer while we can. There is no harm in that, is there?” Bob asked.

“No, I guess not.” Kristyn said in a small voice. We all just looked around.

They were right. We should just enjoy the summer, and when the time comes, figure out what we’re going to do relationship
wise. Seidee walked into the room, handing everyone a card.

“Guys, you are not allowed to open those until the day I leave, you have to promise me!” Seidee said with tears in her eyes.

“Seidee, don’t make this any harder!” Dayna said getting up to hug her. They got a bit closer since previous incidents.

“Hey fuck head. Here’s yours. Do not open it. I mean it!” Seidee said to me in a half kidding tone.

“Fuck head huh?” I said grinning evilly.

“Oh yea! That’s right fuck head. You always will be one! To me anyway, maybe not to Britt.” She laughed.

I ran over to her and put her over my shoulder.

“FRANKIE! PUT ME DOWN! PLEASE! OH GOD NO!” She screamed and laughed. The others all laughed too. I put her down, and she gave me a hug and started crying.

“I don’t want to leave you. You are my twin brother, and you understand me more than anybody, and that goes for my best friend. I can’t leave you!” she said trying hard not to cry, but it was no use. Tears started forming in my eyes, but I tried to hold them back.

“Sis. Your plane leaves tomorrow. You are going to Europe, you are going to study there, you are going to have a great time, and you are going to call me every other day if not everyday!” I said wiping her tears away. She smiled and headed towards the front door.

“Well I guess I better go home and pack. He’s right. I have an extremely early flight tomorrow, and I need some rest.” she smiled weakly.

Everyone came over and gave her hug, then she was gone. I felt like I was losing my sister, but I know she’ll come back someday!