Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 21: Dayna's POV

Chapter 21- This Can’t Be Happening Dayna’s POV

Alright, let me catch you guys up to date. It has been a few years since what you last remember. We all or most of us went our separate ways. We all graduated, and we all went to college, but for some of us, working like normal people wasn’t in the playing cards. Gerard loves to sing and perform, so he called Ray, and asked about starting up a band. Mikey was learning to play the bass, Ray already knew how to play guitar, now that left a drummer, and preferably another guitarist.

“Sweety. Would you happen to know anyone who can play drums, or maybe even guitar?” Gerard asked kissing me.

“Um, no.” I said flat out.

“Oh, damn, that sucks.” Gerard said scratching his head.

“WAIT! DUH! Bob knows how to play drums, and Frankie knows how to play guitar!” I said smacking my forehead.

How the hell did I forget about them?

“Dayna hunny, you rock! Have I ever told you that?” Gerard said hugging me.

“Every night darling!” I smirked evilly. He laughed.

“I am going to Ray’s, Mikey’s coming with me, and we are
calling Bob and Frankie, the whole gang back together again! How awesome is that?” he said enthusiastically.

“Very.” I said giving him a final kiss.

Mikey came downstairs, and Gerard grabbed him before explaining anything.

“I think your boyfriend has gone psycho!” Mikey yelled, being dragged out the door.

“THAT’S WHY I LOVE HIM!” I yelled after them.

I smiled to myself. I decided to check the mail. I grabbed the bundle of envelopes from the mail box, and headed inside the house.

“Bill, bill, Mikey’s magazine, trash, and a letter for me? I wonder who it’s from.” I said to myself.

There was no return address so I opened the letter. It went like this.

“I know you never took us seriously when I made the threat to you guys that day. But hey. Jail time sucked, and like we
promised, you will all get what you deserve. You won’t know when, you won’t know how, but we will get you all!”

My mouth dropped open. I couldn’t believe what I had just read. It couldn’t be could it? I mean Emma, Katrina, and Dyz are all in jail, well weren’t they? Oh god! Gerard! I gotta go to Ray’s! I have to show them, before it’s all too late!