Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 22: Gerard's POV

Chapter 22- What The Hell Do We Do? Gerard’s POV

This was sweet! We called Frankie and Bob and we started talking about the things we wanted to sing about, and the type of melodies we wanted to play. Mikey suggested we call ourselves My Chemical Romance. He got it from some book, but I liked it, and so did the rest of the guys. Before I knew it, someone came bursting through the front door out of breath.

“Dayna! Sweety, what’s wrong?” I asked getting up,
moving towards her.

“One, I th-th-think we sh-should get two cars, and two, read this out loud for the other guys t-to h-hear.” she said between breaths.

I sat her on the couch and read the note. Everyone’s jaw just dropped.

“Tell me your fucking kidding me!” Mikey said in total shock.

“I wish I was guys, but this letter sounds really serious! And I
have no idea what to do! When I got the letter, I had the same reaction you guys did, but I ran all the way here!” she said getting up again, but getting dizzy from all the running
she did.

“Are kidding me? You ran 10 blocks, just to show us this note?” Ray asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yea, I did, and if you got a problem with that BITE ME! But we
have more serious problems guys. Don’t you guys get it? The one person they want the most is Seidee, and she is due back home any day now! Frankie, what day is she do back?” she said drinking some water from my water bottle.

“Uh, I don’t know. Two or three days, I think.” he said trying to think.

“We need to call her!” Bob said.

“NO! Are you kidding me? We call her, and she aint never coming home. And maybe that’s what Emma, Katrina, and Dyz want, maybe they want her not to come home, cause they are there. We can’t tell her. We’ll tell her when she gets back.” Dayna said, trying to think of things.

“Well, what if they want her to come home, and they plan on jumping her as soon as she gets outside of the airport?” Mikey asked.

“No. They wouldn’t do that. Would they? No. Besides, we would be there. We’ll pay close attention.” Dayna said.

“Well, until that time comes, we’ll just watch our backs, and make sure nothing happens to each other. We can’t have a repeat of last time.” I said hugging Dayna.

“You got that right.” Dayna said lifting up her short sleeve, to reveal a horrible scar, left from the time when she was shot.

We sat there in silence for a few, before we decided working on the music idea, to take our minds off the horrible.