Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 26: Zachy's POV

Chapter 26- We Have Them Right Where We Want Them Zachy’s POV

I took Seidee outside and we hopped into her car.

“That was almost too easy!” she laughed and started her car.

I pulled out my cell phone, and hit a number which called the person on that speed dial.

“Emma? Hey it’s Zachy. Seidee and I are on our way. This is perfect! These fools think Seidee is in some serious danger. But little do they know. Alright, well, we’ll be there soon.” I said hanging up the phone. Alright, we set this whole thing up like I kidnaped you, and put you in danger. They walk in, they find
you. You let them know Dayna has to untie you, or they all die. As she walks towards you, you stab her with this wonderful knife.” I said handing it to her.

“Oh my god! And this whole time she thought I was her friend! Damn how pathetic. I don’t become friends with people I despise that quickly.” She said putting the knife in her bag.

“God, she won’t know what hit her, and poor Gerard will die of a broken heart.” I laughed.

“You would think she would watch her back. She lets people walk all over her. You liked how I pretended to care when you were making fun of her? The look on you face was priceless, I am such a good actress!” she smiled.

I laughed, and we headed towards Emma’s house. I mean, who do you think helped them out of jail? Oh, and about the
whole father thing in prison, Seidee never called the cops, we made all the others believe that. We needed a somewhat believable story. And it worked. Don’t worry, their fathers play a role in this, but that’ll come later if we need back up. However, once Dayna is out of the way, there won’t be much left for us to do!