Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 27: Bob's POV

Chapter 27- I Agree Bob’s POV

Gerard, Mikey, and Dayna came downstairs.

“Where’d Seidee go?” Dayna asked rubbing her eyes. It looked like she had been crying.

“She left with Zachy in her car not too long ago.” I said sitting down.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

“I’ll answer it!” Mikey said all hyper. All of a sudden we heard a scream, and all got up.

“KELEIGH! I can’t believe you’re here!” Mikey said spinning her around.

She was followed by Britt, Kristyn, and Alaina. Kristyn came over to me and I hugged her so tight.

“Guys, what are you doing here?” I asked all confused but really happy.

“Come on! Did you honestly think we would have left you guys forever? And this is our friend Kimberly.” Kristyn said,
introducing their friend.

“Hi, and um, who is this wonderful guy. I see you’re all taken, but why not you?” Kimberly said walking over to Gerard.

“Um, my name is Gerard, and I am taken, don’t you see the girl’s hand I am holding? Her name is Dayna.” Gerard said
hugging Dayna.

“We’ll se about that.” Kimberly mumbled under her breath.

“Anyway, you guys will never believe what just happened! We think Emma, Katrina, and Dyz are out of prison, and Seidee doesn’t believe us, her fucking stupid ass boyfriend took her
somewhere, and I can’t take them anymore.” Dayna said looking at the girls.

“Are you kidding me? This can’t be happening! Damn it! Well, what do we do about Seidee?” Alaina asked.

“Well, I suggested that since we warned her, since she doesn’t care, we just let her find out for herself.” Dayna said, playing with the elastic around her wrist.

“I agree. I mean, I know it’s mean, but I have to agree. We tried, but she’s too wound up on Zachy.” I said holding Kristyn’s hand.

We all agreed. Kimberly didn’t seem to care much. She seemed more interested in trying to get Gerard than anything. That won’t go over too well if Dayna finds out.