Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 28: Dayna's POV

Chapter 28- Will You Leave Him The Fuck Alone? Dayna’s POV

Keleigh wanted me to look at her pics, so I got off the couch and sat on the floor with her. Kimberly wasted no time to go sit next to Gerard. I looked over at them, and could tell he was really uncomfortable.

“So Gerard, what are you up to these days?” Kimberly asked.

“Um, finished college, going to start a band, live not too far from here with my brother and my long time girlfriend Dayna.” he said, emphasizing the word long.

“Uh, huh, that’s nice. So you guys are starting a band? That sounds really awesome. What do you do.” she asked moving closer to him.

“I sing.” he said looking at me.

“OH REALLY? That is so freaking awesome! I love singers. They are totally like hot!” she said.

He never took his eyes off me, he was so uncomfortable, it was really adorable. Kimberly put her hand under his chin and made him look at her.

“Dude, I am over here.” she said getting annoyed.

“Yea, well, my girlfriend os over there!” he said getting angry.

“Don’t worry about her. She is fine. Lets just you and me get to know each other.” she said seductively. He gulped. She sat on his lap, and then tried to kiss him, that is where I obviously draw the fucking line!

“GET THE FUCK OFF HIM NOW AND I SWEAR YOU WON’T GET HURT!” I yelled.

“We told you Kimberly. Why don’t you ever listen? Leave
other people’s boyfriends alone!” Britt said looking down at the pics.

“Well, what are you going to do Dayna? Hurt me? HA! You’re nothing.” Kimberly said trying to kiss him once more.

I ran over to her, and threw her off him, and she hit her head off the floor. I sat in his lap, and he hugged me tight.

“Do you have anything else to say? I have had it up to here with your high school shit. So let me explain it in words you might understand. ‘Get stepping, like k?” I said in a really girly tone. Everyone was laughing their asses off, she however, was getting red with rage.

“I am not going to like, put up with this crap, I am leaving!” she yelled.

“Um, alright, but don’t let that door hit you in the fat ass on your way out!” I yelled back. She looked down, put her hands on her ass, turned around, and walked out the door backwards. We all laughed, I fell off Gerard from laughing so hard. My sides hurt. Then I went back to looking at more pics with the girls!