Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 29: Frankie/ Zachy's POV

Chapter 29- Leave Her Alone! Frankie’s/ Zachy’s POV

We caught up with the girls and told them about the band, they were stoked! Then my cell phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hi Frankie. If you want your precious twin sister Seidee back again, and I mean alive, you, and the rest of the gang better get your asses down here, and I think you might know where here is!” Zachy said into the phone.

Tears welled up in my eyes, as I choked out a

“yes.”

“Good, then I shouldn’t have to wait for you guys too much longer. The longer we wait, the less life your sister has to live.” Zachy said hanging up.

I slowly put my phone down.

“Who was that?” Gerard asked concerned.

“That was Zachy. He kidnaped my sister, and is working with
Emma, Katrina, and Dyz, and if we don’t go down there soon, she’s fucked.” I said grabbing my sweatshirt.

“WAIT! I don’t want to have to deal with this again! Not like that last time!” Britt yelled out of anger and fear.

“Sorry.” was all I could manage to say.

They all understood, and off we were, to that all too familiar house that we hated.

Zachy’s POV

“YES! He is on his way, and my dear, we are that much closer to getting to kill Dayna.” I said with an evil smirk.

“Can’t wait.” Seidee said, getting into position.

We put Seidee on this stand thing. We made sure her feet were bound together and unmovable. We made it look like her hands were bound, but we all know what she was hiding behind her back. That sweet, silver, cold, and razor sharp dagger that was going to be used to kill Dayna. After we were all set all we could do was wait.

“Sorry for tying you up sweety.” I said making sure her legs were bound correctly.

“Don’t worry. I am use to it.” she said seductively, kissing me passionately.

Damn do I love her!