Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 36: Dayna's POV

Chapter 36- We Have To Face It Sooner Or Later Dayna’s POV

Alright, so lets fast forward this shall we? We have been hiding out for some years now, and it has seemed to work. The ten of us go on tour and have a blast! What do you mean by tour you ask? Well, the boys, and their band which they are called My Chemical Romance, have released their newest album called Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge.

It’s awesome and all, but things have been really bugging me. Right now, the guys are inside doing their show. The other girls are out shopping, and me? Well I am laying inside the tour bus in Gerard’s bunk. I am looking at nothing, but playing with the
beautiful diamond that is now on my left ring finger. Yup, Gerard asked me to marry him, and I said yes. I am now having doubts. You see, Gerard has had a nice new wonderful
problem he has picked up. Drugs and Alcohol. I hate it. When he is not sober, he is such an ass hole towards me, and he is so incoherent! Of course, he also has a wonderful new friend named Bert. Yup, right now they are on tour with the band called the Used. I hate Bert! I know it’s mean to say, but I wish Gerard would open up his pretty hazel eyes and see the world around him. I wish he could just stay sober, if not for me, than for everybody else.

I want my old Gerard back. That’s the Gerard that asked
me to marry him. I was in this train of thought, until I heard the bus’s door open.

“Dayna! Are you in here?” I heard Gerard’s voice ask.

“Yea, I’m back here!” I yelled back.

The next thing I know, the curtain of the bunk is being pulled back, and there is Gerard’s face, all sweaty and red from performing.

“How was the show?” I asked all innocently.

“Awesome! Hey, can you come down there for a sec? I need to ask you something.” Gerard said walking out to the so called living room of the tour bus.

I was puzzled, but when I walked out there, there was eight other guys.

“Oh, great.” I mumbled under my breath. I saw Mikey, Frankie, Ray, Bob, Gerard, but there was also Bert, Quinn, Brendon, and Jeppha. I was pissed.

“What’s the question you wanted to ask me Gerard?

“Well, we all wanted to go out and have some fun, we wanted to know if you would be the designated driver for us? Bert got a car, so, would you sweety?” Gerard
asked giving me a kiss.

“So you can be a drunken ass hole?” I mumbles no one could
hear me.

“Huh?” Bert asked rudely.

“If you have something to say, you better say it now!” Bert said, demanding an answer.

Who the fuck does he think he is?

“First of all Bert, I don’t answer to you if you don’t fucking mind. And yes Gerard, of course I will be the designated driver, why not?” I said really sarcastically.

Mikey, Frankie, Ray, and Bob all looked at each other, they knew what I was thinking. I was fucking pissed. I stormed
by all the guys, and grabbed the keys from Bert’s hand, apparently that wasn’t good enough for Bert, cause he grabbed me.

“OW! LET ME GO! YOU’RE HURTING ME!” I yelled. Gerard just stood there.

“I think it’s time you learned some manners. Don’t you
think little girl?” Bert asked nastily.

I moved my arm back releasing his grip.

“You’re not sitting in the front. Frankie, Ray, Mikey, or Bob, could one of you sit in the front with me please?” I asked walking out the front door.

Gerard seemed hurt, so he ran after me.

“Why don’t you want me sitting in the front with you sweety?” Gerard asked.

“Um, how about because you just stood there not saying a word when Bert grabbed me like that. It really hurt.” I said hurt.

“Hun, I am really sorry. You’re right. I should have done something. I promise you, it won’t happen again.” he said hugging me.

“It better not Gerard, or I will kill your new best friend.” I said angrily.

Just then, Kristyn, Keleigh, Alaina, and Britt came running over to us all out of breath. They finally calmed down, and Kristyn began talking.

“You’ll never guess who called my cell phone.” she said in a
really nervous tone.

“Who?” I asked confused.

“Seidee. She sounds so different now. It’s horrible. We have to do something. My Chemical Romance is the newest and
biggest band right now. They are going to know where we are when ever we go on a new tour date. I believe we have to face this. We go on break in a week. We have to face them sooner or later. Even if that means putting our lives on the line, like we have already done like twice.” Kristyn said with bug eyes.

I looked down. I knew she was right. I looked at Gerard. I had to tell him what I’ve been feeling, but somehow, my voice
or my brain wouldn’t let me.

“What is it sweety?” Gerard asked.

“Nothing. But she is right. We have to face them. We’ll do it when we go on vacation next week.” I said in a
really bad mono tone.

“Alright. Well tonight, let’s all go out and have some fun, and then tomorrow the ten of us will discuss this as a group. Alright?” he asked kissing my forehead.

We agreed. So of course we all went out, and everyone got drunk, well everyone except me of course. We all went back to our tour bus, including the Used. Yet again I was pissed, but whatever. I spent the night helping people into their beds, and helping them when they were throwing up. I was used to it, cause of course it was Gerard’s favorite thing to do.