Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 37: Gerard's POV

**WARNING: There is some Bert bashing, and this chapter is very love sick, and mushy and icky and lovey dovey ... lol ... Gerard makes a good decision, but hahahaha ... it kind of reminds me of a chick flick! I think this will be the last chick flick scene, so don't worry ... hahahahah :) ENJOY!

Chapter 37- What The Hell? Gerard’s POV

I woke up the next morning with the worst hang over ever! Everyone else was still fast asleep. There was Dayna, lying next to me in my bunk. I felt so bad now, cause I know she stayed up the night taking care of all of us, and all of our drunken needs. I should really stop the drinking and the drugs. I fear that if I don’t stop, she’ll leave me, and I can’t really handle that right now. I need Dayna. She is the only one who hasn’t
turned their back on me yet. I looked down at the floor to see Bert lying there, he started to stir. He looked up at me and smiled.

“Hey sexy. What’s up?” he giggled. I gave him a puzzling look.

“Oh don’t deny it. You know you want me. Just leave your slut ass fiancé behind, and everything will be wonderful in this world.” Bert said standing up.

“What the hell are you talking about? I love Dayna. I would never do anything to hurt her. I’m straight Bert, not gay. I’m sorry.” I said looking at him.

“Keep telling yourself that sweety. But you know you want me. I’ll prove it. One little kiss, that’s all it’s going to take, and then you’re going to realize you want me too.” He said leaning in towards me.

“What? NO! Get away from me.” I yelled in a whisper.

Yea, I know, hard to imagine right? Bert kept inching towards me. Dayna leapt up, and scared Bert, causing him to fall back and hit his head off something.

“Hey Bert. How about you find your own man, cause I have
found mine. He loves me, and if by some miracle you can find a guy that somehow loves you, for whatever little reason that may be, then go for it.” Dayna said in a cocky tone.

“Ouch Dayna. That hurts. You don’t think I have the quality to be loved by someone?” Bert asked pretending to be hurt.

“Uh, no. Cause you my friend are repulsive and horrible!” Dayna said cringing.

“Ha, why thank you. I take those as compliments. Well I am gonna head over towards my own tour bus. You can send the other three over whenever they decide to stir.” Bert said heading out.

Dayna just shook her head and smiled. I turned to her, and looked at her with an all serious look.

“Gerard sweety, what’s wrong?” she asked.

“Don’t call me sweety. I don’t deserve it. I need to talk to you.” I said looking at her.

“Huh? I do-don-don’t understand.” she stammered, trying to hold back her tears. I wiped them away.

“Hunny. I am not breaking up with you. Though I do think
there has been something you’ve wanted to say to me forever, and never had the guts to say it. Which is really weird, cause you never refrain yourself from saying a god damn thing.” I said kind of smiling. She smirked too.

“Well Gerard, you were my only weakness.” she laughed.

“I know you hate me on the drugs and alcohol. And I was
thinking, while I watched you sleep, that in order to save this relationship I need to stop it all. And if we are going to face our past, I need to go in there sober, and not all fucked up. So, I promise to quit hunny. For you, and for us.” I said looking down.

“Gerard, do you honestly mean that?” she said getting all quiet.

“I do.” I said still looking down.

She lifted my head up with her index finger and made me look in her eyes. She just smiled and kissed me. We broke away after a while, and I just smiled. I just held her close. The next thought that came into my head though, was the fact that we still have to face Zachy, Seidee, Emma, Katrina, and Dyz, before they find us. Dayna somehow knew what I was thinking.

“Gee sweety. Don’t worry about it. We’ll get them back for
everything they have put us through. You’ll see.” she said and rested her head on my chest, and went back to sleep.