Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 3: Mikey's POV

Chapter 3- Art, A Wonderful Thing Mikey’s POV

I can’t believe this. Not even 10 minutes into the school day, and that stupid ass bitch and her stupid clowns have to start their shit! I could kind of tell Dayna wasn’t in her right frame of mind. I was in this thought until I heard Dayna and Frankie say something together.

“You have to be fucking kidding me!” I looked up, and sure enough, in the art room, there was Emma, Dyz, and Katrina.

“Oh lookie who we have art with girls. This semester should be interesting huh?” Emma said laughing with the other two. Dayna tightened her grip on mine and Frankie’s hands.

“OW!” Frankie yelled.

“Oh my god. I am so sorry! I didn’t mean to. I mean, ugh! Just forget it!” Dayna said turning red, and finding a seat to sit in.

“Hey, calm down. It was an accident. We’re not mad at you.”
I say to try an comfort her. She gave this really weak smile.

“All right class! Settle down! You need to find a partner, and when I say partner, I mean a girl with a girl and a guy with a guy. Chop, chop! Get to it please.” The teacher said with her annoying voice. I looked at Dayna, and she just had this look of disappointment on her face.

“Emma, who is your partner?” the teacher asked. “Sadly, no one miss Thomas, but Dayna doesn’t have a partner either.” she said giving an evil smirk. I would love nothing better than to
slap that smirk off her face!

“Well, then, that is settled. Dayna what are you waiting for?
Move your butt to that table now please!” the teacher looked angered.

Dayna looked at me, and mouthed, “please don’t let her do this.” I wanted to cry for her, but at that time, there was nothing I could do.

“I want everyone to make a picture of their partner. Please
put your best effort in to this. This will be for a grade. Don’t worry, an easy grade. If you were here and did this picture, you get and A.” she smiled. She passed out paper and
drawing utensils.

I despised art class. I couldn’t exactly draw. However, Dayna and Gerard were the best drawers I knew.

“Hey, what do you say? Lets have some fun with our portraits, considering neither of us can draw?” Frankie laughed. I laughed too.

Class was almost over, and it was time to show our work. We went around the room and showed our pictures. Everyone had funny ass pictures, cause none of us could draw. The teacher seemed pleased too. She laughed along. Mine and Frankie’s pictures had to be the funniest. Now it was time for Emma and Dayna to show theirs.

“Alright Dayna, lets see your picture first. Emma just glared at her. Dayna turned the paper around and showed the class. Everyone was in awe. Her picture was fantastic! Every little detail and the shading, it was really spectacular. Emma even had her mouth wide open.

“Wow Dayna. I have to say I am amazed. You get an A+, only cause I haven’t seen work like that since last year when I had Gerard Way.” the teacher said smiling.

Dayna even gave a smile. She felt good about herself. Frankie and I looked at each other and smiled as well.

“Alright Emma, your turn.” Emma turned the picture, and everyone just laughed. There was nothing but a black and red blob of nothingness. Dayna looked really upset and just ran out of the class room.

“Dayna please don’t!” the teacher tried. No use, she was gone.

“Alright Emma. I want you to stay after school today. You fail for today. You are to make it up.” the teacher said furious.

“Um, miss Thomas, is it okay if Frankie and I go after Dayna. My brother might get worried if we can’t find his girlfriend.” I said getting out of my seat.

“Um, Gerard Way right? That’s your brother. Yea, no problem, just don’t tell anyone I let you wander the halls ten minutes early. Tell her, if you find her, that this issue will be taken care of.” she said angered by Emma. We nodded our heads, and left.