Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 4: Frankie's POV

Chapter 4- If I am Emo, Then What The Fuck Are You? Frankie’s POV

Mikey and I didn’t have to look too far for Dayna. She was hiding out in the girls bathroom. That is normally where she went anyway.

“Dayna, are you in there?” Mikey called through the door. We were getting weird ass looks from the girls that were going
in and out of the bathroom.

Finally, Dayna came out. Her face was tear stained, her eyes were puffy and red. She had just fixed her eyeliner. I put my arm around her.

“Let’s go wait for the others, shall we?” I suggested. She just nodded. While walking towards the lockers, the bell rang for first period to end, and second period to start. We all met
up.

Gerard saw Dayna, and he walked up to her. It was like her eyes could tell him everything, and he just hugged her tight.

“Alright. Now, Gerard, Dayna, and Frankie you three have English. Bob, Ray and I have History. After that we go to lunch and eat together, alright?” Mikey said walking away. We all agreed and headed towards our classes.

“Well, if it isn’t little miss emo herself, who just got me a weeks worth detention.” Emma said angered.

“You did it to yourself.” Dayna said softly so only we could hear her.

“Excuse me? I don’t think we quite heard you!” Dyz said frustrated.

“You did it to yourself! There, did you hear me that time?” Dayna yelled.

“You fucking little emo girl. Do you know who you are talking to?” Emma said glaring at her. Gerard wanted to hold Dayna back, but she brushed him off.

“Is that your only fucking little ass comment or comeback? Emo? Well, if I am fucking little miss emo, what the hell does
that make you? Little miss slut? I am sure you slept with half the football team and then some! God! How is Wil taking the cheating? Oh wait. That’s right, he doesn’t fucking know! Get the fuck out of my face.” Dayna said yelling.

I don’t think I have ever seen her that mad in my life. Not even the time I stole a bunch of her clothes and put them on,
panties and all, and ripped her favorite shirt. She was mad then, but today, she was extremely furious!

“Hm, you think you have me figured out don’t you? Well why don’t you do some more research there sweety! Take your depressed, bipolar, cutting attitude out of here if you know what’s good for you.” Emma snarled.

Dayna just glared at her. Gerard and I kind of nudged Dayna out if there before that situation got out of hand. Standing next to Dayna, it was like you could feel the heat escape her body, that is how freaking mad she was!