Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 5: Gerard's POV

Chapter 5- 1 Day Down, A Million To Go! Gerard’s POV

School was finally over, and we all met up after class like we always do. We decided to go to Frankie’s house, cause it was closer. Dayna grabbed her stuff from her locker, and we were off.

“GOD! I can’t believe I have freaking homework on the first
fucking day!” Frankie yelled.

“We can!” We all said together. Frankie just stuck out his
tongue. We finally came upon his house, and we all just wanted to relax. We got to the door, but Frankie just froze.

“Uh, dude, are you gonna let us in? Or do you feel the need
to leave us all out here?” Bob said sarcastically.

“Um, well, you see. I was in such a hurry this morning to jump Dayna, that, it looks like I have forgotten my keys.” Frankie
said turning red.

“Well done Frankie. I gotta hand it to you. You sure do know how to end an awful day!” Dayna said, slowly clapping.

“Why don’t you just ring the bell? I’m sure your sister is home, right?” I asked.

“OH YEA! I forgot I had one of those!” he said banging on the door. “Seidee you fucktard! Open he god damn door now!” he yelled.

“Um, what a way to get your sister to open the damn door!” Dayna said, smacking him upside the head.

“Seidee! Please let us in! I would like to relax!” Dayna Screamed up to his sister.

“Frankie, whose the fucktard again?” she snickered.

“Yea, well, so sorry that I can’t remember anything!” Frankie screamed.

“Hm, well as long as you know it!” she laughed.

“Hey Seidee, I mean I know you guys are twins, but I didn’t think you were identical twins.” Ray said, giving Frankie a high five. There’s a lot of that, hat goes around.

“I know you’re trying to help your wonderful dear friend there. But I do hope you know that, that statement could have gone two ways. One, you either called me a guy, or two, you just called Frankie a girl. So, you might want to make your statements a bit better than that, don’t you think?” She smiled.

“I, uh, well, I didn’t mean.” was all that Ray could say.

“What the hell crawled up your ass and died Seidee?” I said sitting on the couch.

“Well, wouldn’t you like to find out, hmm?” she said walking towards me, and putting her face to mine.

“Maybe you would like to come upstairs with me, and we can
find out together. I’m sure we could have loads of fun. Ha, if you know what I mean.” she said seductively.

“Um, do you mind! Get away from him. The only fun you’re going to have tonight, is by yourself, alone in your room, with a chick flick, and your vibrator!” Dayna yelled sitting on my lap. I was getting a bit nervous there for a moment. I never really liked Frankie’s twin sister.

She was always kind of scary. She was as short, wait,
no, shorter than Frankie, she had black hair with red bangs. At first look she seems like nothing, but get to know her, and she can be a total bitch. Obviously, she likes to try and steal boyfriends from people she believes don’t deserve to be happy. She has always hated Dayna. I don’t know why, but they fight all the time.

“Gerard, seriously, don’t you think you can do better than her? I mean come on now! What does she have that I don’t?” Seidee said glaring at Dayna. Dayna went to jump up and attack her, but I held her back.

“How about a personality?” I said holding Dayna tighter.

“Yea, well whatever. You have no idea what you’re missing.” she sighed. Frankie grabbed Seidee.

“Get the fuck upstairs, or get the fuck out!” he yelled.

“Fine! I don’t want her in my house ever again. However, you wonderful boys can come back anytime!” she said cheerfully,
heading out the door.

“Well, I see how this year is going to go. 1 day down, now like a
million to go. Oh goody! I can hardly wait!” Dayna said sarcastically.

“Don’t worry, we’ll
all go through it together.” I said laughing. We shared a long kiss, until Bob interrupted us.

”I hate to break this happy hour, but Frank’s mom is going to be home soon, and if she sees Dayna she might flip. Dayna, can we come to your house?” Bob said heading towards the front door.

“Yea, I don’t see why not. What’s today? Wednesday? Yea, my
mom won’t be coming home til later, not that she minds you guys being there, but she’ll make us stay in the living room. She’s so afraid something is going to happen behind
closed doors.” Dayna said with an evil smirk, and giving me one last kiss before getting off my lap. We headed out the door, and walked to her house.