Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 54- Dayna's POV

Chapter 54- What Happened? Dayna's POV

I woke up, and looked around the room. Now this for sure wasn't my room, and I don't even remember a party. I remember hearing a noise, Gerard placing me on the ground, me being loaded into some sort of vehicle, and then possibly blacking out. I felt like shit! I looked at my hands and noticed IVs and tubes of all sorts sticking out of me. I panicked and pressed the emergency button. My throat was so soar.

"Mrs. Way, calm down. You are in a hospital. It is a miracle you survived. Someone shot you. They had to preform surgery to get the bullet fragments out. You had large chunks stuck inside you, even though most of the bullet pulled a through and through. You lost a lot of blood, which is the reason for that tube right there giving you blood." the nurse explained. I tried to talk, but nothing came out.

"Oh, please don't try and talk. We will take the breathing tube out soon, but you started to not breathe at one point, so we had to put it in." the nurse said smiling.

"Oh, and before I forget, there are some visitors here to see you." she said leaving the room.

A short while later, Gerard, Mikey, Frankie, Ray, and Bob entered the room.

"The girls will be in soon, they can only alow five people in at a time. Sweety, are you alright?" Gerard said hugging me the best he could.

I smiled. He knew I couldn't talk.

"That fucking bitch! I can't believe she did this." Ray said giving me a hug next.

Mikey gave me a hug, and looked at Ray with this look.

"Alright! Maybe I can believe she did this." Ray said staring at Mikey.

Frankie and Bob also gave me hugs and teddy bears.

"We knew they were your favorite, and Gerard and the others didn't want to leave the waiting room just in case." Frankie said.

They both smiled, making me smile.

"We need to go after her!" Gerard said angered. I gave him this look like I don't fucking think so.

"Hunny, we have to. She is going to keep hurting us until we are all dead!" Gerard said raising his voice a little. I smacked his arm.

"HEY! Come on! I'll be alright! Seriously." he said rubbing his arm. I gave him another cocky look.

"Fine, god, I won't do anything about it." he said looking at me. I gave a look of satisfaction.

"And that's when you know they have been together far too long, when one can talk, and the other just needs to give him a look and he knows what she is saying." Bob said rolling his eyes, then laughing.

The guys left,and the girls walked in.

"OH MY GOD! You're alright!" Britt and Kristyn said together running over to me, huggin me. I nodded.

Then Keleigh hugged me, and cried.

"I thought you were gone. Oh wow, I don't think I could live with losing you, I don't think any of us could live with it. It was hard enough losing Alaina. It took Ray so long to come to grips with that." Keleigh said wiping her tears away, and then smiling.

"But we still have you, now don't we?" she smiled. I smiled too.

We had an awesome conversation, but in the pit of my stomach, I felt something wasn't right.