Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 56: Keleigh's POV

Chapter 56- NO! She Is Not Dead! Keleigh's POV

I froze when I saw the nurse walk slowly over to us. I think the whole group felt this cold chill presense sort of thing in the air. We were all silent and just looked at each other. The nurse must have felt the cold too, cause she pulled up her small sweater.

"Mr. Way. I am afraid to inform you that your wife Dayna is dead." she said, not wanting to say it at all.

"HOW?" Gerard yelled, demanding an answer.

"I honestly don't know Mr. Way." the nurse said, putting her head down.

"So, you're going to tell me, that an almost perfectly healthy young lady who was fine minutes before just all of a sudden died? Is that what you're going to tell me? Cause I don't fucking buy it!" Gerard yelled.

Mikey grabbed Gerard, and sat him down. Mikey tried to stop this before all hell broke lose.

"The cops will be here soon to make that determination. Someone may have snuck into her room, and if that's the case, it was an inside job." the nurse said turning around.

"So you're telling me that your hospital sucks and lets anyone walk into those rooms just because they are dressed like staff huh? You will pay for this. Mark my word!" Gerard yelled some more. Frankie and Mikey were now holding him back. Gerard soon gave up and collapsed on the floor.

"She can't be gone! I need her. I REFUSE to live without her. This can't be happening! Not now!" Gerard cried. I got out of my chair and collapsed next to him on the floor and gave him a hug.

"Gerard. You Can live. Think positively as hard as that sounds. She is in a better place now. She is waiting for you and no one else. She would have smacked you from here on out if she even heard you speak the words of not wanting to live. So lets go see what the scene looks like as hard as that may be, but trust me. Talk about not wanting to live, and I will take on her role of smacking you around WAY!" I yelled.

He wiped his tears and smiled weakly. This was going to be hard on all of us. It would take Gerard a long time to come with grips on this one. We all started walking towards her room.