Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 57: Frankie's POV

Chapter 57- One Thing Goes Wrong, It All Goes Wrong. Frankie's POV

We walked into her room and it was a horrible sight. They haven't shut off the machines yet which would have been gthe smart thing to do. We could still hear the flat line noise, and it sent chills up my spine. Gerard tried to leave as fast as he could, but Keleigh wouldn't let him. He reluctantly turned around. Wires were strewn everywhere, Dayna was pratically hanging off the bed. It was all such a mess. I hated seeing Dayna like that, I felt like they were being disrespectful somehow.

"Can someone please put her back in her bed right?" I said rudely.

"No. The cops will be here soon, and we are not going to touch anything." the nurse said twice as rude.

"Well could you at least turn off the monitor?" Britt asked out of frustration.

"Yet again miss,no. We need to keep everything the way it is.

The cops finally arrived and they looked at the nurse.

"You couldn't have at least shut off the damn monitor?" The cop said.

"Well you see, we wanted to leave everything the way we found it." the nurse said matter of factly.

"You could have shut off the damn monitor, I know,and my team knows that, that is protocall!." he said rolling his eyes.

They were taking pictures and then they finally laid Dayna back down in the bed correctly. She looked like she was just sleeping, but she was gone for sure. I looked back over her. I noticed something weird on her hands. The cops noticed it too and sent it off to trace immediately. I was scared for my life. Gerard hugged Dayna one last time.

"She is so cold. I want her back." he sobbed.

Mikey pulled him away and we were taken out of the room. The cops got our information so they could contact us with any more information.

A few days later we got a phone call. It was about the trace found on Dayna's hands. They were able to get DNA from it and it came back to an Emma Johnson. They asked us if that name sounded familiar and we all just looked at each other. Gerard got up and punched the wall nearly breaking his hand. We knew what we had to do. It was the last round of our so called game.