Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 6: Dayna's POV

Chapter 6- You’re Just Like Us, So Why Not? Dayna’s POV

The next day, we obviously headed back to school. We walked through the damn front doors, and like always there were the repeated emo comments, the stares, the
glares, the laughter, and the little snickers people thought we couldn’t hear. All of a sudden we see a group of girls, who are dressed, well, like us. I was shocked.

"Who the hell are you guys? Sorry if I sound a bit rude, but none of us recall seeing you around before.” Ray said stunned.

“Well, there could obviously be a good explanation for that.
We are new. We are transferring from the private school four blocks from here. It sucked there, so we wanted to come here.” The girl with dark brown almost black hair said.

“Well, I am sorry to inform you, but I think you made the worst mistake of your lives.” I blurted out.

“Yea, we’re kind of getting that vibe. Oh I am so sorry. We’re rude! I am Kristyn, this is Britt, this is Keleigh, and this is Alaina.” Kristyn said turning red.

“Hi, nice to meet you. I am Dayna, this is my boyfriend Gerard, his brother Mikey, and our friends Frankie, Ray, and Bob.” I said shaking her hand. They seemed nice enough. I didn’t think twice about them.

“Are you all seniors as well?” Alaina asked staring at Ray.

“Well, not quite. I am a junior, next year though!” Mikey laughed. Keleigh laughed as well.

“Well, I see you guys found a group of people to get along with. Here are your schedules. I am sure the six of you will keep them out of trouble? Am I correct?” the principal said sternly.

“Yes!” we all said eagerly.

“FRANKIE! Oh my wonderful, most favoritest brother in the whole widest world!” Seidee said laughing.

“What the fuck do you want?” Frankie said annoyed.

“Well, you left early to meet up with the slut and your other friends before mom could tell you that you are grounded for a whole week!” she laughed staring at me. I felt my face getting hot. My hand started turning into a fist, however, Gerard and Mikey held me back from wiping that stupid look off her face like they always do.

“WHY THE FUCK AM I GROUNDED?” Frankie yelled, ignoring the laughter from the passerby’s.

“Oh, well, I kind of slipped, and told mom that Dayna was
in the house with no adult. You know how mom feels about girls being in the house with out her or dad being there. Though, she never had an issue with your ex-girlfriend being
home alone with you in the house. Guess, Dayna is just no good.” she smiled.

“Dayna, please stay there until after school. I will deal with you later! Leave Dayna alone, and leave me the hell alone!” he said flustered.

“Who the fuck was that bitch?” Britt asked in disgust.

“That, would be my twin sister Seidee. She likes to ruin my life.” Frankie said in a deep sigh.

“HA! That’s your twin? Wow, I would have never of guessed. That sucks!” Britt laughed.

“Try living with her! GOD!” Frankie screamed in frustration. We told the newer girls of our group how we meet after each class by my locker.

They thought it was a good idea. Frankie, Mikey, and I, now shared Art with Britt and Keleigh. So that is obviously where we were going to head. Hopefully, Emma, Dyz, and Katrina don’t start their shit. I am not in the mood to deal. Although, am I ever in the mood? Nope, I don’t think so!