Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 59: Ray's POV

Chapter 59- This Is NOT What I Wanted! Ray's POV

We were just walking around to all the places we knew we would find Emma. We knew she would not go back to that house ever again. We finally foud her in an abandoned park.

"Took you guys long enough. I was wondering when you were going to get here." she said in a cocky tone.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL HER!" Gerard screamed.

"Because it was the one thing I was destined to do while being in the group of mine. The one person we wanted dead held on the longest. I finally killed her, and have no remorse. So take this gun and kill me now. I don't deserve to live anymore, and what I was here to do is finally finished." she said calmly and smiling.

"NO! We won't kill you caus that is what you want." I said yelling at her. She just smiled.

"Suit yourself,but either way, I have to die."

"Yea, well you're so stupid it's not even funny! We took precautions this time around." Kristyn smiled evilly.

"What are you talking about?" she asked confused.

All of a sudden we were surrounded by cops in no time. She put her hands up quickly and dropped her gun. She turned sheet white.

"See, we called the cops before we came here. You confessed to the killing, and now you are going to jail to rot your life away and think about your horrible act that you have committed." Gerard laughed.

"THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED! I don't want to live! KILL ME PLEASE!" she screamed. The cops cuffed her and put her in the car.

"It's over. It is finally over." Gerard sighed.

A couple days later it was Dayna's wake and funeral. It was all so beautiful. Gerard picked out an outfit that was his favorite, but also hers. It was this beautiful hot pink and black dress. It was very beautiful. Her hair was straightened, and her makeup was done to perfection. They put her coffin into the ground, and we knew that would be the last time we would ever see out dear friend again. Gerard cried, heck we all cried.

We put roses on top of the coffin when we walked by. Gerard stayed until they finished with the burial arrangements. It was really hard on him. I felt the same way with poor Alaina. We watched from behind as Gerard sat on the ground weeping. When the guys were done, I walked over and tapped Gerard on the shoulder. We all got back into the limo that took us to the cemetery. We drove by the old abandoned park.

"There were some great memories in that park. I am going to miss them. Those memories will stay with me forever." Gerard sighed as he wtached the park until it was out of view.