Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 7: Bob's POV

Chapter 7- Start With One, Start With Nine Others! Bob’s POV

We all met after second period to head to lunch. We all get our lunch, and then we find an empty table in the back.

“So how was art today?” I asked Dayna, Mikey, Frankie, Britt, and Keleigh.

“It was alright for the first day I guess. My name was pronounced wrong as usual! When will people learn that it’s pronounced like Kelly, not kay-lee? GOD!” Keleigh said frustrated.

“Welcome to my world. My name is the easiest in the world. You look at it, it looks like Day-na, but no! Teachers pronounce it Danya, or Diana! DAMN! Now that is frustrating!” Dayna Laughed. We all laughed and joked around, and then of course, the three clowns walk over.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here? Four more freaks to add to the emo clan?” Emma asked meanly.

“Why don’t you fucking bite us?” I said not looking at her.

“Hm, that sounds great and wonderful, but I am afraid of the disease I might contract from you guys.” Emma said laughing. Seidee walked over, and was laughing.

“I seriously need to borrow some of those jokes and comebacks.” she said still laughing.

“Not to be rude, but who are you?” Dyz asked, looking Seidee up and down.

“I am unfortunately that one’s twin sister!” she yelled pointing to Frankie.

“Oh my god! Really? We feel so sorry for you. Glad you came to us now. Come with us sweety, we will teach you everything you need to know to make his life a living hell.” Emma said, they all smirked, laughed and walked away.

“Like she doesn’t already!” Frankie said, taking a sip of his juice.

"Alright, after school, none of us can rally hang out right? So Gerard, you’re going to Dayna’s right?” I asked.

“Yea, I’ll be there for a while, but maybe later I will go to your house. Do you girls have someone to walk home with?” Gerard asked concerned.

“Um, do we really need to have someone walk us home?” Britt asked confused. We all just looked at each other.

“Yea!” we said together.

“People suck when it comes to people like us!” Mikey said looking at Keleigh, and blushing.

“Alright well here’s how it is going to go down. Mikey, walk Keleigh home. Ray, walk Alaina home. Bob, walk Kristyn home. And Frankie, walk Britt home please. Then you four meet at a particular corner, so you guys aren’t walking home alone.” Gerard said making the plans.

They worked for me. I was really into Kristyn, and I couldn’t wait to get to know her some more.

“I thought none of you could hang out today.” Alaina said curious.

“See, the thing is, we all live on the same street, so it’s not
that bad.” Ray smiled.

“Dayna, what’s wrong?” I said looking at her. She was looking
into nothingness. She was in a daze, and she wasn’t blinking.

“Hello! Earth to Dayna!” Gerard said waving his hand in front of her face. That made her come back to us, and she realized that everyone was staring at her, she blushed and put her head down.

“What’s wrong sweety?” Gerard asked, moving a piece of loose hair behind her ear.

“Um, no, maybe I am over reacting, but I think Emma, Dyz, and Katrina are really up to something. I think they might do something to Seidee. I don’t know. I don’t care for her, but I have a bad feeling, you know?” she said hugging Gerard.

“If something happens, it’s my dumb ass sister’s fault, she’ll get what’s coming to her!” Frankie said smiling evilly. The bell rang to head to third period, and we all off to our classes.