We Are All a Bunch of Animals That Never Pay Attention in School

The truth of the perfect couple?

Cp.7 – The truth of the perfect couple?
Frank's P.O.V

I was walking down the street when my brain was packed up with thoughts of Gerard. Maybe I should really let go of Gerard like those pathetic losers I've despise before. Maybe that IS the right way of showing how much you loved a person. You want the one you love to be happy forever even though that may break your heart into pieces. Actually, Pete isn’t THAT bad. I mean, at least you can tell he’s really good to Gerard. And you can see Gerard really loves him, from the way he looks at Pete. Maybe all along, I’m just being a plain villain who was trying to destroy a perfect couple. Maybe from now on, I should let go. Let him go…

*

I saw a figure, which looks like Pete, standing behind a fence. I know peeping at someone isn’t a good habit but a huge curiosity just dragged me near the fence. My mouth dropped as I saw what was happening.
Pete was kissing a girl.

wtf!?

How could he do such thing!? I was thinking about letting go of Gerard just because I thought he would love him forever, just a minute ago! I can't control myself but to run forward to him and hit him hard on the face. He fell onto the ground, the girl screamed. Both looking shocked.

"How could you do such thing to Gerard? I thought you loved him!" I yelled.

He sat up, both hands on the ground supporting his body. He looked away, not even bothered to defend himself. I turned away. I’m afraid I’m gonna lose myself an beat him up until the teachers came and got me expelled. I walked quickly down the hallway. I heard a lot of annoying sounds, people talking, laughing, giggling, I think I even heard someone yelling my name. But I don't care about them at all, I can't. All I can think of is Gerard. Should I tell Gerard or should I wait until Pete felt guilty and tell him the truth and I’ll simply give him one more last chance? uhhhh!!! I can't think. Too many things have just happened, thoughts are flying across my mind in all directions, at a high speed. My brain is stuck and I need some time to make myself calm down.

*

I opened my book as told. I saw Mikey writing a note to someone, a cunning smile on his face, teacher banging the board for students’ attention, students eating behind their books, chatting, giggling. Everything, everything’s normal but me. I hate the felling that, like I’m the only one who knew the truth of the reality.

It’s history. Great, now I have plenty of time to think.

I don’t think I am gonna to tell Gerard…Or maybe I’ll tell him if Pete doesn’t seem to feel guilty. But I don’t wanna be the one to tell Gerard the “truth”. I don’t want my forever-gorgeous angel to cry in front of me because of something that I've said, even though it wasn’t my wrong. I will not tell, no way. At least not through my mouth. Maybe I can get Mikey to tell him, cuz Mikey never liked him either. I am a genius! Anyway, I shouldn’t tell anyone now. I think I should give Pete a chance to turn back to Gerard and tell him that he’s sorry for what he’d done and let Gerard to make the decision. I’ve figured myself being a totally kind-hearted person to Pete, although I hate him as much as I hate the people who steal my skittles.

*

It’s been a week after I caught Pete cheating on Gerard red handed. But he didn't seem to have told Gerard anything about it, cuz I still see Gerard’s angel, carefree smile hanging on his face. Of course I’m not saying that I am willing to see Gerard crying his heart out, just, that means Pete hadn't! So, does he fucking think that I’m not gonna do anything about it, uh? Ok, I’m gonna give him one more last week and if he still stays that fucking calm, I’m gonna tell Gerard.

-----------------------
The more I write, the more I think my story sucks. Dammit!