As I crossed your path of gold

Milkshakes, mobiles and Heroes

I had just finished my shift at Virgin Megastore and was now on my lunchbreak. Thank Fuck for that! These days time seems to drag at work. I grabbed an apple turnover and a coffee from starbucks and sat at the nearby water fountain to eat it. It tastes like heaven. SO golden and sugary.
I watched as some couple were messing about infront of me, breaking me from my day dream of apple turnover heaven. I had lost all hope of finding some boy for me. They all seemed to be jerks aorund this place. But now no one has made a move on me or nothing. I felt so ugly. I longed for some cuddles and kisses and maybe some hot sex would be nice...I want to be loved. The couple moved on and I began to munch again. Best savour this, i thought. I'll be back on shift in no time.
Soon enough i had finished the snack and began to make my way around the shopping center, looking at all my favourtie stores. My phone rang and i picked up.
"Hello?"
"Howdy partner!" My flat mate beamed down the phone. "Just wondering if you wanted to go to a piss-up tommorow? It's gonna be wild!"
"Yeah, sounds fun," I hadn't been out on the town in ages, "So whos going and what-not?"
"Well ill tell you more-"
Suddenly I banged straight into someone who was holding milkshake in their hands. The milkshake went flying in the air and landed all over me and mainly my phone. I screamed like a pansy and dropped my motorola.
"Fuck! I payed loads for that fucking thing! Shit Shit shit!" I shouted crouched down and started picking up the scrap parts from my phone.
The stranger i had bumped into knelt beside me and began to help, "I'm so sorry, dude. I wasn't looking." he said apolagetically.
"Hey dont take the blame! I was the one who wasn't looking. Don't worry I'll just get another one." I said back. I reached to pick up the battery at the same time as the stranger and he accidently put his hand on mine. He quickly took it off, embarassed as my stomach fluttered.
I got up and took a good look at the man. He was about the same height as me, wearing black drain pipes and a black coat. His jet black hair swept effortlessly across his face. His eyes hidden by big dark glasses. He smiled slightly at me.
"Hey I'll pay for the new one." He offered.
"Naa dont worry, Im fine, honest!"
"Well is there anything i can do atleast?"
"Erm...I dont think so. Thanks anyway!"
"Come to this little get together im having at my place tonight then. To make up for it." He saw me look supprised at his ivitation, "You don't have to if you dont want to." he added.
I looked at him. He didnt seem rough or dumb. He came across as a really nice guy, I'll give him a chance, I thought. "Erm, ok. Alright sounds fun"
He took a pen out of his pocket and took my hand. My stomache fluttered again as he writ down an address and number. "This is the name of the hotel and the room number. I would write down my mobile number but something tells me you haven't got a phone." he laughed. His smile was gourgeous. "Oh! And please don't bring anyone else. This is an invite only party so your special." He smiled again.
"Ok, I'll be there erm...." I trailed off. Why haven't I asked his name yet, fool!
"Gerard," He said simply.
"Im Saffy," I said smiling enthusiastically.
"Well nice to meet you Saffy," he joked, "I'll see you tonight! Dont dissapoint me!"
He walked off as i stared after him. I wondered wether he was going to get another shake. I looked at my watch. FUCK! Im late for work!